PDA

View Full Version : Cimarron New Sheriff...I like!

shoot-n-lead
10-14-2014, 06:57 PM
Got this Cimarron New Sheriff in 45colt that I bought off GB, today. This is the first Cimarron that I have had, but I have a Uberti Cattleman 44 special that I have always liked. I was not sure what to expect in this gun, but I must say that I am impressed with the fit, finish, slick action and great trigger. I am just stunned at the quality of workmanship that is evident on the very modestly priced revolver...light years ahead of my older Uberti. I was going to shoot it when I got in from work, but decided to let it stay new until at least tomorrow...I like the look and feel of news guns more than I do that of new cars. I have a lot of Ruger single actions, but I really have a soft spot for the SAA type guns.

At any rate, I will soon stoke it up and give it a whirl.

chsparkman
10-14-2014, 09:04 PM
Oooo....that's purty! Can't wait to hear how it shoots.

bedbugbilly
10-15-2014, 08:40 AM
Congrats on your new shooting iron! It is a beautiful handgun for sure!

I have shot a Uberti 1851 Navy for quite a while and it's a great handgun. I recently got the "itch" to get a Uberti Bisley (in 357) and like you, I was also greatly impressed with it when I picked it up at eh gun shop. Fit and finish is great and mine is a real joy to shoot. It has fast become my "favorite".

Tnjoy that new gun . . . it will sure put a wide smile on yur face!

shoot-n-lead
10-15-2014, 04:53 PM
Thanks guys, I have a couple of the New Vaguero Sheriff's and I like them, especially the 44 special...but I like this one just as much, but I have not shot it yet.