PDA

View Full Version : I need to remove pictures

44man
10-13-2014, 09:19 AM
How do I do it? My amount is almost full.

Char-Gar
10-13-2014, 09:49 AM
I am interested in knowing how to do that as well.

Hamish
10-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Go to one of your pic.s, click on it to full size it, and take your pink pearl eraser and get to rubbing it out,,,,,,,

Seriously though:

Goto right top of the forum screen and click your name, then click "My Profile".

Go go down left side of screen to pics and click "More".

Click on an Album.

Click on a pic, then click "Edit Photo" above pic.

Then "Delete".

farmerjim
10-13-2014, 10:30 AM
There is no "pics" on left side of screen.
Like many others, I also still have all my pics and want to get rid of them.

The eraser only worked on one of them.

Smoke4320
10-13-2014, 11:56 AM
When to office MAX .. they are all sold out of Pink Pearl erasers .. NFL bought them all !!!

44man
10-13-2014, 01:16 PM
Can not get to profile at all.

44man
10-13-2014, 02:00 PM
Found it, go to general settings under forum actions. Go to attachments at the bottom left and you can delete anything. I found the pictures shown when you want to add attachments are not all there so you can duplicate many over and over. The attachment page will not show all you have posted so you add again to take away storage. I still have many to remove.

farmerjim
10-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Found it, go to general settings under forum actions. Go to attachments at the bottom left and you can delete anything. I found the pictures shown when you want to add attachments are not all there so you can duplicate many over and over. The attachment page will not show all you have posted so you add again to take away storage. I still have many to remove.
It worked !
It's a lot cheaper and faster than the pink pearl eraser method.

blikseme300
10-13-2014, 08:33 PM
It is very annoying to follow an old thread and the pictures are missing. Usually Photo Bucket or such service. Without the pictures the thread is almost worthless to enquiring minds. I maintain some of my older domains just so that the links I have posted are still active. I am still a young noob but I don't want to leave my 2c posts orphaned without the pictures. Moderators: Is there no way to increase the storage space for pictures?