PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for the forum and prayer list

Boaz
10-12-2014, 07:07 AM
The Prayer for this week was provided by Hickok :

Great heavenly Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God Of Israel, we lift our souls, spirits and hearts to you in praise and thanksgiving! Bless the members here who have come together to honor you and worship you, keeping you foremost in all things we do.

We ask for your help and guidance for DD25 and his wife in securing a good outcome with their retirement benefits, and we pray also for his and his wife's health and well being.

May your peace, comfort, and protection be with all brothers and sisters in Christ here on this forum and their families. For your glory, may the unsaved with us feel the conviction of the Holy Ghost and come to the life saving blood of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, in the Holy Name of Jesus we pray, Amen!

If you would like to be on our prayer list for the coming week just post below giving the name and reason t be prayed for .If you chose not to be specific as to the reason for prayer that is fine just add UNSPOKEN to your request . This group will use this prayer list till next Sunday when a new list will begin the same way , if your need still exists please add it again next week on prayer for the forum .

41mag
10-12-2014, 07:12 AM
AMEN

Thank you.

Boaz
10-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Please pray for my fifteen year old daughter , her mother is only 57 but was diagnosed with Alzheimer's 3 years ago . She is already in a rest home and quickly getting worse . My daughter is having a hard time dealing with the situation , she loves her mother very much , prayer would be much appreciated . thanks

MrWolf
10-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Boaz, my prayers go out to your family. We saw that in my mother at 55 who has sinse passed on from it. I am 54 and have a 70% chance of getting it myself so I kinda know your family's pain. Have your daughter look into taking DHA supplements. They have really helped me. Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread but a very personal issue to me.

DeputyDog25
10-16-2014, 09:09 AM
Boaz, I have added this to my daily prayer list. I pray and trust that God will intervene and provide peace, comfort, and understanding for the daughter and healing and peace for her mother. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can gather together in prayer for this situation.

w5pv
10-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Prayers sent for all on our list and for this great nation of our's