PDA

View Full Version : First post

Andy
10-10-2014, 11:13 PM
This seems like the most fitting place to introduce myself. As a Christian I am really happy to see the fellowship between other believers in this subforum, and I know it will be a place I visit frequently. I am new to casting and have been to the forum frequently the last few weeks getting up to speed on how to get started. I found this site based on a referral from a long time reloader and friend; he told me it was by far the best site to get solid advice on casting/reloading and based on my short experience I would agree wholeheartedly. You just don't see all the same posturing/arguments/bluster here that you do on so many other sites and that told me that it is a good place to be. The fact that there is a specific forum for prayer requests really let me know that this is the kind of place where I belong.

Thanks for running a great site, I look forward to learning as a new guy and eventually contributing once I have the experience to do so.

Andy

Garyshome
10-11-2014, 12:10 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Bzcraig
10-11-2014, 01:12 AM
Well I don't have anything to do with running the site but welcome aboard. Though I stumbled across this site, my reasons for staying are the same as you have pointed out!

Boaz
10-11-2014, 01:00 PM
Welcome ! There can't be another site with the information and shared experience that exists here .

alleyoop
10-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Welcome ! Much to see and learn, when you're done leave something in return. Enjoy !

1989toddm
10-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Welcome to the best site on the web! Same reasons you gave are why I am here. There are lots of brothers in Christ here.

Andy
10-13-2014, 01:19 AM
Thanks guys, glad to be here

johnson1942
10-13-2014, 02:25 PM
a lot of members here have their name wrote forever in the lambs book of life. that is a peaceful thought isnt it?