PDA

View Full Version : Always somebody else....

pls1911
10-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Tomorrow we again put to rest a sweet and painfully attractive young woman before her time.
At barely 20, and away at college, she was first experiencing life as an adult, beginning to understand and experience the joys and responsibilities of an adult, emerging quickly as a young woman; Downed by cardiac arrest.
Old men, uncles like me, have seen too many events like this, yet still, I can't quite quite wrap my head around the concept.
Too much promise lost for no cause.
My note for her Pop simply read "Among friends and gentlemen, a silent hand shake and a hug must express what words cannot".
After all, there are no words.

No more sunrises, no more warm embraces, no more pranks, no more laughter.
An only child is now only memory.
Need to start cooking for the event.
Damn it!
Adios.

RED333
10-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Sorry for the loss, few months ago a good close friend lost his son, hardest thing I have ever done, looking him in the eye that day.

Andy
10-10-2014, 11:31 PM
Sorry that you lost her, it is hard to see someone die in the prime of their life and I can understand how you are feeling right now. It is hard to express sympathy to another guy/friend in this situation, but I think your words were excellent.

DeputyDog25
10-16-2014, 09:15 AM
Only God in Heaven knows why he does what he does, but he had this planned long before we were ever here, so what we must do now is just pray for peace, understanding and comfort. We must realize that she is in a better place and that as long as we accept Christ as our personal savior and live for Christ, then a wonderful reunion will be at hand when we make that journey to Heaven! What a wonderful day that will be!