PDA

View Full Version : Custom sizer dies

jethunter
10-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Is there a forum sponsor that can make Lyman type sizer dies in custom sizes?
Thanks

Wayne Smith
10-06-2014, 02:14 PM
I rely on Dave at CH4D - if he doesn't have yours in stock already! Check out his list online.

starmac
10-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Buckshot??? I think maybe. Are we talking lee push through or lubrisizer type?

wallenba
10-06-2014, 04:51 PM
I just received, (very quickly I might add) two perfect Lee type dies from Buckshot. He also makes the H&I style (Lyman/RCBS) dies, but only if the specified diameters are not available from the respective manufacturer.

jethunter
10-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Thanks, I'll contact Buckshot. I'm looking for some sizes that Lyman doesn't make. I have used Buffalo Arms for off-sizes before with no complaints but they started using Fedex and I don't like paying the $45 customs clearance that Fedex extra-bill when they ship to Canada.

Wayne Smith
10-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Guy's, we need to specify 'boolet' sizer dies and 'cartridge' sizer dies. They are both 'sizer dies'.

wallenba
10-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Guy's, we need to specify 'boolet' sizer dies and 'cartridge' sizer dies. They are both 'sizer dies'.

One can infer from the context of the question that the OP was referring to boolit sizer dies. Cartridge case sizing dies would not need to be in a custom size.

fguffey
10-15-2014, 06:58 PM
They are both 'sizer dies'.

My full length sizer dies are stamped FL or full length sizer with chamber information and most have a date of manufacturer. My bullet sizing dies are too small for a description. They did good to get the diameter of the bullet stamped on them.

F. Guffey