PDA

View Full Version : 22 LR ammo MAY BE letting up???????

Pages : 1 [2]

knobster
11-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Hit a gun show this weekend and there seemed to be plenty of 22lr ammo available. The cheapest I saw was 13¢ a round so still a tad expensive. That may be the new norm though...

starmac
11-18-2014, 02:22 PM
Hit a gun show this weekend and there seemed to be plenty of 22lr ammo available. The cheapest I saw was 13¢ a round so still a tad expensive. That may be the new norm though...

Why would that be the new norm, when they are 5 to 6 cents at the stores, as much as 8 cents for mini mags??? Even at the last couple of gun shows here nobody was trying to get over 40 a brick, with very few takers.

cbrick
11-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Whatever the new norm may turn out to be if it isn't less than I can cast & load for I'll continue to cast load center fire plinking ammo. If the gun show scammers want to continue reaping huge profits if everybody would wave goodbye with one finger like I do the price would come down in a heartbeat. If people continue to panic and pay those prices it will be the new norm.

Rick

oldred
11-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Whatever the new norm may turn out to be if it isn't less than I can cast & load for I'll continue to cast load center fire plinking ammo. If the gun show scammers want to continue reaping huge profits if everybody would wave goodbye with one finger like I do the price would come down in a heartbeat. If people continue to panic and pay those prices it will be the new norm.

Rick

As the old saying goes "That's it in a nut shell"! Prices will remain high as long as people just grumble and pay.