PDA

View Full Version : Who says Gun Control doesn't work?

Lee
10-03-2014, 05:46 PM
School bus driver in the Akron area called in a 6 year old waving a gun. Police responded. (Didn't say if one officer or a full dress battle ready SWAT team)
Confiscated (2) CAP GUNS, LATER DETERMINED TO BE unloaded(Thank God!). Child remanded to parents. Probably no charges. "Children were shaken up" Probably by full battle dress police. (My opinion)
No word on whether the "guns" will be returned to the owner......
Well, you have to be careful, I suppose. But I also have to think we are going overboard. Something about all of this WILL play to the wrong crowd ...... Lee

RED333
10-03-2014, 06:11 PM
We start them young and the road to be good people and the left will harass them,scare them and arrest them till the young are afraid.
We have to stand strong against the left and their cowardly ways.

runfiverun
10-03-2014, 10:21 PM
if anybody knows this kids address i'll chip in to get him some more cap guns.
I might even have a real one he could have.

this is our future shooter or gun hater...

MaryB
10-04-2014, 12:00 AM
Unreal, some libs are afraid of their shadows, cap guns?

MOcaster
10-04-2014, 12:18 AM
Last time I checked, there was a big orange plug in the end of all cap guns. But that's none of my business...

303Guy
10-04-2014, 01:14 AM
The same sort of thing happens in my parts (very rarely though). Not all of us are gun lovers here and some people do panic when they see what looks like a gun being waved at them. We do get the odd shooting related murder.

Lead Fred
10-04-2014, 01:14 AM
People dont kill people, guns do

Stupid libtards

Now they will take your guns if any one feels threatened.

9.3X62AL
10-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Firearms are not the problem--cowardice and irrational fear are the root causes of silly-azzed reports of this sort, along with a stiff dose of desire to be a victim of something. Small wonder that dingbats like ISIL feel empowered by the public weakness via media as seen in the United States.

runfiverun
10-04-2014, 08:15 PM
bus driver is probably in counseling and on paid leave right now.

D Crockett
10-04-2014, 08:45 PM
here is a small list of REALLY STUPID THING I HAVE HERD OF LATELY (1) having a shirt on with the American flag on it might offend the Mexicans I think she was a 10 grader (2) drawing a picture of a gun sent home to the parents 2nd grader (3) having a flag on a pole in the back of a pickup truck 12th grade I think and the list keeps going PEOPLE this is BS and the libs are getting away with it and it looks like nothing is being done about this STUPIDITY if this would of happen to my kid you would of herd me in the next county D Crockett

Bad Water Bill
10-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Last week at the 2A conference someone mentioned that several states are looking at just how ridiculous the 0 policy has become.

How dangerous is a pop tart to warrant a 6 year old to lose their 2A rights for the rest of their life or label a 5 year old as a sexual predator for life because he kissed a 4 year old girl?

Personally I think most of the folks filing the complaints should have to undergo some serious evaluation AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE when they make such a statement.

OH yes that should be published on all levels of the media.

They love to see someone else drug thru the mud because of what THEY think so lets put the shoe on the other foot for a change.:)

9.3X62AL
10-05-2014, 07:13 PM
This lot of weak-sistered sissy-la-las would have been driven into the surf at Plymouth Rock and Narragansett by illiterate Neolithics using archery tackle. What the hell happened to this country? Small wonder that ISIS feels so froggy and confident.

ISIS = Intense Sex Involving Sheep

Hickory
10-05-2014, 08:45 PM
bus driver is probably in counseling and on paid leave right now.
Don't count on it, the school system or city may give him some sort of hero's award.

Hannibal
10-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Last time I checked, there was a big orange plug in the end of all cap guns. But that's none of my business...

Rumor has it gang-bangers are painting the ends if their guns orange. GREAT.