PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Cannelure Tool News

chuckbuster
09-25-2014, 06:15 PM
Please check our VENDOR SPONSOR Area for details
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?206-Chuckbuster

Will have tools ready to ship early next week.
Thanx
Kevin

chuckbuster
09-28-2014, 07:14 PM
It has come to my attention that some of you may have contacted via PM me then not received my reply regarding availability etc. If so I apologize, please try again, there will be tools available, ready to ship this week. More complete contact info in Vendor Sponsor thread
Thanx
Kevin

John Allen
09-28-2014, 08:05 PM
I have had mine for two weeks now. It is so easy to use and frankly addicting.

mold maker
09-29-2014, 02:17 PM
I wish you guys would produce the next better tool before I drop the bucks on last years. I've got a bench full of yesterdays best, that is now exactly that, in today's market.

chuckbuster
09-29-2014, 08:12 PM
This one is WAY PAST "next better" it is THE ULTIMATE! :)

Better get one :)
Kevin

R.Ph. 380
09-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Hey, Chuckbuster, how much you giving on trade-ins?............................................he hehe

MOcaster
09-29-2014, 09:03 PM
I have had mine for two weeks now. It is so easy to use and frankly addicting.

I'd be more than happy to help with your addiction. I've got a big pile of bullets...

rolltide
09-29-2014, 09:10 PM
rph380, Buy Chuckbuster's, sell yours on ebay. Done deal. Believe me, you will remember the satisfaction of using this superior tool long after those few extra dollars are long forgotten.

I don't know how much longer they will make these, but if they stop, there will be a lot of people kicking themselves because they didn't pull the trigger on these when they had the chance.

Roll Tide