PDA

View Full Version : Prayers, smoke, good thoughts would be appreciated.

GoodOlBoy
09-24-2014, 12:00 AM
I have been having alot of problems with the PTSD, the cluster headaches, and pain and shakes in my hands again, plus some lower region issues. The Dr has mostly ruled out cancers, etc. But thinks it may be Nuero-toxicity poisoning, plus I have been having blood drained for Hemochromotosis for several years, and my weight isn't exactly helping matters. IE more blood work is coming with me still fighting SS disability.

At any rate I would appreciate any prayers.

thanks much!

Richard

RED333
09-24-2014, 07:13 AM
Prays and thoughts on the way.

WRideout
09-25-2014, 06:43 AM
I pray that Our Father will give you peace, hope and comfort.

Wayne

1johnlb
09-25-2014, 07:26 AM
Prayers sent. I know Jesus as a healer,He healed me and He can heal you. Just ask Him!Talk to Him! He cares for you!

GhostHawk
09-25-2014, 07:27 AM
I totally believe in the power of Prayer, believe that mine will include you.

I remember all too well the 2 years of agony I went through trying to get SS Disability.
Worst 2 years of my life, its like your body hears you, and goes "Oh you think your disabled? I'll show you disabled"
And the depression didn't help any.

Climbing out of that hole starts with you forgiving yourself, and you have to mean it.

The PTSD is a particular hell I've been fortunate enough to stay out of.
I feel for you. Look out below, Prayers Incoming!

GoodOlBoy
09-26-2014, 02:17 AM
Thanks folks. I do appreciate it.

Richard

Bzcraig
09-26-2014, 10:23 AM
I pray the faithfulness of the Lord quickly help you in this time of need!

DLCTEX
09-29-2014, 05:24 AM
Prayers sent my brother.

GoodOlBoy
09-29-2014, 10:06 AM
Well good news. No signs of cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc. Bad news is now the Dr is REALLY stumped and staring hard at the nuero toxicity angle. That means.... whole foods diet.... but it's better than the alternative at this point.

Thanks so much

Richard

srtolly
09-29-2014, 10:16 AM
Prayers on the way my friend. If all it takes is a change in diet that would be great news.

1johnlb
09-29-2014, 11:14 AM
the Dr is REALLY stumped

That's because he's just practicing medicine. Jesus is the real physician.

God bless

wyrmzr
09-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Praying for you; I may be looking at SSD in the near future, but hoping to have some connections to get it done fairly quickly. One friend has a sister who works for the local office, and knows how to fill out the paperwork. Barring that, I also have connections with an attorney in my area.
Even then, not good to be without income for any period of time.

USMC87
09-30-2014, 08:28 AM
Richard, It's when we are in the valley that Satan attacks us more and more, God is always faithful no matter what we are going through. In times of trials we may feel alone but be sure God is right there, Trials should be one that strengthen us and draw us closer to God. Praise God for the things you are going through because he is showing you more attention, I will be praying for your diagnosis and recovery according to the sovereign will of God. Keep your head up and talk with God often about your needs.

DeputyDog25
10-05-2014, 06:46 AM
I will pray for healing and comfort for you and for peace and understanding for you and your family. May the Lord put his healing hand upon you and take away the affliction that is affecting you right now. Trust in the Lord and believe that His healing is at hand.