PDA

View Full Version : Sea Girt

just bill
09-12-2014, 05:55 PM
There is that name again. Sure would the to see one. Got any pictures,especially in action. Emailed RCE once and he was thinking about bringing it back. How many out there are using one and how old is it really? BT had to break out his to finish his unbelievable 50's. Those 50's are calling and the 30 aint builded yet!

Bill

midnight
09-12-2014, 08:19 PM
The Sea Girt is just a Walnut Hill without the reloading capability. I just talked to Richard yesterday about the large press he was designing to use "H" dies. I don't believe he is going to put it in production. He said "H" dies are only as strong as their smallest diameter which makes them no stronger than the Walnut Hill dies. We didn't talk about the Sea Girt but I would think the profit margin would be small to non existent. I believe he will concentrate on the Walnut Hill press and dies which is fine with me. That press and die combination in my opinion is the best out there.

Bob

just bill
09-13-2014, 08:05 AM
The Sea Girt is just a Walnut Hill without the reloading capability. I just talked to Richard yesterday about the large press he was designing to use "H" dies. I don't believe he is going to put it in production. He said "H" dies are only as strong as their smallest diameter which makes them no stronger than the Walnut Hill dies. We didn't talk about the Sea Girt but I would think the profit margin would be small to non existent. I believe he will concentrate on the Walnut Hill press and dies which is fine with me. That press and die combination in my opinion is the best out there.

Bob
Just curious what it looked like. I see most of the others and have 2 conversions. Just was curious about the sea grit. Keep seeing the name once in a while.
Bill