PDA

View Full Version : New Ruger 327 mag

trapper9260
09-05-2014, 09:03 PM
I see on Ruger website they come back out with a 327 BH but it have 7 rounds in it ,not 8 like the ones that first came out dose anyone know why is that?I have the 8 round one.

chsparkman
09-05-2014, 09:17 PM
It's on the Single-Six platform. I'm hoping to get one.

dilly
09-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Should be quite a bit lighter.

Zim
09-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Smaller frame on the single six, so 8 won't fit. Lighter, but different from the older, 6 shot 32 H&R magnums. They are taking orders now... Rumors are they will start shipping this month. But those are only rumors.

Fergie
09-05-2014, 11:34 PM
I just spoke to one of my LGS yesterday that is a Lipsey dealer. Hopefully, he can get one ordered for me, but we'll see.

Zim
09-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Has anyone heard how many of these Lipseys has on order? I heard they do batches of guns. Are they 100, 1,000 or somewhere else? Guessing Ruger will campaign these and make them all at once on the casting and machining.

Fergie - glad you placed an order! We will see who gets theirs first. Pictures are required.

lbaize3
09-06-2014, 04:06 PM
There was a earlier thread on this subject. After reading it I had Tommy Bean order me one. He said it might be in as early as some time in September. I ordered the 7.5 inch model and am looking forward to getting it.

Fergie
09-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Has anyone heard how many of these Lipseys has on order? I heard they do batches of guns. Are they 100, 1,000 or somewhere else? Guessing Ruger will campaign these and make them all at once on the casting and machining.

Fergie - glad you placed an order! We will see who gets theirs first. Pictures are required.

I should have mine by the end of next week, if not, then the middle of the following week. This was per the LGS and his guy at Lipsey.

I was at a decent sized gun show today, and was asking around the various booths for .327 Federal, both guns and ammo, and also .32 H&R Magnums...NOTHING!

snowwolfe
09-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Check gunbot and you can find more .327 ammo than you can shake a stick at.

Plenty of shooters have one of these on order (including me) for about the last 4-6 weeks and the rumor from Lipsey is they should start shipping by mid Sept. Just hope its true. I have the 7.5 inch model coming.

Zim
09-07-2014, 02:53 AM
When I placed my order, the nice lady said that Lipsey's usually sets a date and then that slips. One of her orders took 18 months to deliver after the published date. We shall see.

I'm being optimistic, but cautious. Show me, please.

rintinglen
09-08-2014, 04:32 AM
I am waiting with baited breath--I ordered mine back in July. I was told then they were looking for an early October shipping date.

Green Frog
09-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Well, the secret is out. Today's e-edition of the Gun Digest Newsletter has a very glowing description of this new offering from Ruger by way of Lipsey's. For those of us who already own one or more guns in this caliber, the good news is that this should rekindle interest and perhaps even bring about some more production of ammo and components. http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

I hope they sell a brazillion of them, then make more and sell them too. I have the BH version and it is a great honkin' piece of artillery, able to handle about anything I could stuff in it, but this new model on the old Single Six platform looks like a winner as well.

Maybe the folks over in Springfield, MA will get the hint and turn loose of more than the dribble of guns they are producing in this caliber. Probably not, but one never knows, does one? http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

Froggie

Zim
09-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Let us hope for good things. I'm wondering if Starline got the message & plans on cranking brass out or if the back orders/notify me is backing up enough to move up production.
Time will tell.

Bullshop Junior
09-08-2014, 03:00 PM
I see on Ruger website they come back out with a 327 BH but it have 7 rounds in it ,not 8 like the ones that first came out dose anyone know why is that?I have the 8 round one.

They are building it on the single six, not the blackhawk.

OuchHot!
09-08-2014, 03:43 PM
I ordered the middle of last month from a Lipsey's dealer. His comment was that Lipsey will see to it that enough come out to cover hard orders but not to hold my breath until November. I took him seriously enough to buy brass and start to set up a dedicated tool head. 'Course, I wish it were cheaper!

snowwolfe
09-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Funny how Gun Digest reviewed the revolver seeing they never even put their hands on one. Another worthless opinion of someone shooting off their mouth if you ask me.

Green Frog
09-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Funny how Gun Digest reviewed the revolver seeing they never even put their hands on one. Another worthless opinion of someone shooting off their mouth if you ask me.

Don't be 100% sure they've never seen one. There are a few prototype/tool room example guns floating around at trade shows and shooting events. I do get a little tired of seeing advertising that is thinly disguised as a product review, though. My guess is that they will actually begin to be on the shelves about the end of September or so, and the first wave will have been pretty much all pre-sold, so they won't linger there long. I'm still holding out for a S&W J-frame with 4" barrel and adjustable sights... and no other unnecessary gimmicks (but I'm not holding my breath! :roll: )

Froggie

OuchHot!
09-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Yes! A j frame and 4"bbl with usable sights would get my juices running.

John Allen
09-09-2014, 03:30 PM
I have been debating one of these myself.

BK7saum
09-09-2014, 04:27 PM
I would 2nd or 3rd a j frame with adjustable sights and a 3 or 4 inch barrel. I've got a 3" model 60 that needs a companion.

9.3X62AL
09-10-2014, 08:03 PM
K-frame S&W 4" with adjustable sights, to hold hands with my 16-4 x 6". Short of that, I'll sit the sitch out--I have most of the other 30/32 calibers on hand already, and it will take a SPECIAL, SPECIFIC variant to prompt action on this front.

Green Frog
09-11-2014, 09:24 AM
K-frame S&W 4" with adjustable sights, to hold hands with my 16-4 x 6". Short of that, I'll sit the sitch out--I have most of the other 30/32 calibers on hand already, and it will take a SPECIAL, SPECIFIC variant to prompt action on this front.

But have you seen "Project 616," my custom stainless 4" K-frame gun, built on a Model 66 (no dash) using rebored 617 barrel and cylinder? That is a SPECIAL SPECIFIC variant! See build history at;
http://smith-wessonforum.com/s-w-revolvers-1980-present/260686-project-616-a.html

Photo courtesy of Dale53

Froggie

A pause for the COZ
09-11-2014, 09:46 AM
You know what always happens to me on these deals. Just like it did with the Black Hawk version.
I start saving for when one is available. Then before I can get one, I run into a super deal on some thing else.
Boop there goes my money and they missed out and so did I.

Frustrates me, the para-dime is all screwed up. It should not be me begging to give them money for some thing I want.
They should be ready to take my money and give me what I want when I have the cash.

I dont know, I suppose they figure if they stock enough volume on small demand guns, they will some how miss out on that sale of another 30-30 marlin. :-/

Some day one of these gun companies will figure out how to cut out these middle men and offer an alacart order system.
How cool would that be... pop onto Rugers site. Order the gun you want with the extras you want in the caliber you want.
10 days latter it shows up at your FFL.
Man I would pee myself.

9.3X62AL
09-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Frog Man, I've seen that thread and admire the gun greatly. I wish I had enough faith in the gun/component industry in general and in gunsmiths in particular to tackle such a project, but their stock with me is flatter than DeLorean's Mastercard presently. My interest in acquisitions is pretty much played out.

Fergie
09-11-2014, 09:45 PM
You know what always happens to me on these deals. Just like it did with the Black Hawk version.
I start saving for when one is available. Then before I can get one, I run into a super deal on some thing else.
Boop there goes my money and they missed out and so did I.

Frustrates me, the para-dime is all screwed up. It should not be me begging to give them money for some thing I want.
They should be ready to take my money and give me what I want when I have the cash.

I dont know, I suppose they figure if they stock enough volume on small demand guns, they will some how miss out on that sale of another 30-30 marlin. :-/

Some day one of these gun companies will figure out how to cut out these middle men and offer an alacart order system.
How cool would that be... pop onto Rugers site. Order the gun you want with the extras you want in the caliber you want.
10 days latter it shows up at your FFL.
Man I would pee myself.

I hear ya.

I have avoided going to my usual LGS as I really, REALLY want the new .327 coming out, and don't want to stumble on to something else that I've been unknowingly wanting.

And that project 616....S&W needs that in production. Now.

Green Frog
09-12-2014, 07:45 AM
... And that project 616....S&W needs that in production. Now.

Smith has all the pieces to the puzzle... they have reintroduced the Model 66 and still make the 617, so all the parts I used would be available. They are set up in-house to bore barrels and cylinders to 32 caliber, so there's that taken care of. The only downside is that if it were made today it would have an internal lock and all MIM parts along with their "modern" grips, and I can hear the purists complaining already. They would probably sell out a limited run quickly, but I don't know where things would go from there. JMHO, of course! :cool:

Froggie

OuchHot!
09-12-2014, 03:38 PM
The .327 I really want is Froggie's but like 9.62, I have no faith in my ability to get there without wanting to fire the first shot at the gunsmith or part vendor.

Green Frog
09-12-2014, 09:13 PM
The .327 I really want is Froggie's but like 9.62, I have no faith in my ability to get there without wanting to fire the first shot at the gunsmith or part vendor.

Actually, to recap the project briefly, I started one Saturday afternoon by ordering the barrel and cylinder online from Brownell's and Numrich respectively. :coffeecom The parts arrived within 2-3 weeks and I sent the barrel out to the West Coast to Delta Guns, who has about the best national reputation for reboring and rerifling. This was actually the most time consuming portion of the process as they are extremely busy and seem to have run into some machine and equipment problems during the time they had my barrel. It took about 5 1/2 months for this step, which I understand can vary greatly (and does.) Andy Horvath had responsibility for reboring the cylinder and doing all the rest of the fitting and assembly including reworking the extractor star (a nasty surprise for us both) and replacing the front sight (not a big deal.) I already had the Model 66 no dash that was my "donor gun" so there was no surprise there... I'd been shooting it for over 20 years. Once Andy had the barrel, the rest of the build only took about two months or so. All in all, from that Saturday in late June until I drove up to pick up my finished gun (which had been ready about a week when I finally got there on my way to an OGCA Gun Show) was about 9 months. A long time? Not if you're a tree! ;) Good things take a long time. (Good,Fast,Affordable... pick two.) I had and have no real belief that S&W will "see the light" and actually build the Model 616 and even if they do, I doubt it will come up to my full custom, purpose built to my specs and wishes. :cool:

Of course, this was my own experience a couple of years ago. The stars may align differently if and when someone else might try to follow my footsteps (interesting mix of metaphors) and that project may go fast and smooth or it may seem to drag on forever. This is a prime example of "your mileage may vary!" :-?

Froggie

PS If I didn't already have this project done, I'd probably start it... I'd send the barrel to Delta and try to forget about it until they called that it was ready, then send the rest to Andy when the barrel got back. I would use a no dash or a -1 cylinder from the Model 617 or the Model 648 (22 Magnum) rather than one of the later ones that have those really funky extractors. :(

9.3X62AL
09-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Dream Gun.......Colt Diamondback in 4" or 6", blued, chambered in 327 Federal. Since S&W won't get off their aspirations and make a K-frame. A 6" GP-100 might prompt some spending, though.

goryshaw
09-13-2014, 05:37 PM
Stopped by the LGS today and got one ordered. About $80 less than MSRP, now just have to wait for them to ship. Maybe order some .327 brass next time Starline has it available. Got several hundred .32 H&R loaded and another few hundred ready to load, so that's not an immediate need.

chsparkman
09-13-2014, 06:13 PM
Stopped by the LGS today and got one ordered. About $80 less than MSRP, now just have to wait for them to ship. Maybe order some .327 brass next time Starline has it available. Got several hundred .32 H&R loaded and another few hundred ready to load, so that's not an immediate need.

Right now you can backorder this brass from Starline. Don't know how long they'll keep it open.

Green Frog
09-13-2014, 09:13 PM

Call me crazy, but I really like the 327 brass because it can be loaded up good and hot and will not accidentally be shot in a gun not intended for it... it just won't fit! I have some leftover 32 H&R brass from my days with a Buckeye Special and a Model 16-4, and I'm not above using it, but will only load relatively mild loads in it so I have that extra margin of safety. YMMV

Froggie

goryshaw
09-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Yeah, I saw it on Starline's site, but I've already got 500x .32-20 and 500x .45-70 on order with them. And got 10 lbs of powder in the last 2 weeks. Blown this month's reloading/shooting budget, next month's too probably. Trying to arrange a trip to the CMP Western Games next month as well, so more brass is on hold for a while :)

9.3X62AL
09-15-2014, 12:20 AM
That Starline 32-20 brass is head-and-shoulders above the mainstream brands (WW and RP) in terms of toughness, mouth thickness, and overall durability. DEFINITELY worth the wait.

rhbrink
09-15-2014, 05:33 AM
Grafs still has 327 Fed Mag brass listed.

RB

Fergie
09-17-2014, 11:17 PM
Just looked at gunbroker and a few of the Single 7s have shown up, one just south of me.

Guess I'll be hitting my LGS to see if mine is in yet.

Zim
09-18-2014, 08:04 AM
I wonder if that is a pre-sale or if they have it in their hands. Never the less, good sign that they will be shipping soon.

Fergie
09-18-2014, 10:41 AM
I wonder if that is a pre-sale or if they have it in their hands. Never the less, good sign that they will be shipping soon.

The verbiage for the auction says that the pistol will not be available for shipping until 9/22. Although I've only used GB once, I don't think selling an item that is not in hand is very smart. Then again, the auction ends on 9/22, so the gun could actually be in possession by then.

Thundarstick
09-29-2014, 09:04 PM
I've had mine for about a week, haven't shot it yet, but thought y'all would like a few comparison pictures with the 8 shot Black Hawk.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/ThunderStick2/Mobile%20Uploads/20140925_172536_zpsf5a4fc91.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/ThunderStick2/Mobile%20Uploads/20140925_172617_zps8f8b5e3d.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/ThunderStick2/Mobile%20Uploads/20140925_172718_zps182a0e0b.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/ThunderStick2/Mobile%20Uploads/20140925_172803_zpsf32580f9.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/ThunderStick2/Mobile%20Uploads/20140925_172936_zps7b855878.jpg

If you want to push heavy, long bullets, it doesn't have the cylinder the big gun does. It's just almost the same size and balance as my old single six .22lr. The only thing I see about this one that I'm not crazy about, is that the cylinder gap is a little larger than I would like, but hey, kudos to Ruger for putting this one out! Now I have to figure out how to save the bling to buy the long barrel model!

Bullshop Junior
09-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Ive shot a 8 shot blackhawk. Not impressed. Im hoping to get my hands on the single seven later this week.

hendere
09-29-2014, 09:58 PM
You guys are killing me. I'm really starting to think that I need one of these.

Fergie
09-29-2014, 11:38 PM
Good to see people are actually getting them.

My LGS said that the second batch of mid-length barrels is out now, but still no word on the short and long barreled versions.

Zim
09-29-2014, 11:59 PM
Thundarstick,
Thanks for the pictures and the side by side comparison. Wow, I didn't think the difference would be that great. I know the 357 that I have feels big compared to the 32 Single Six.

My LGS is supposed to call me this week...

Glad to hear you got yours already!

Bullshop Junior
09-30-2014, 12:50 AM
I've had mine for about a week, haven't shot it yet, but thought y'all would like a few comparison pictures with the 8 shot Black Hawk.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/ThunderStick2/Mobile%20Uploads/20140925_172536_zpsf5a4fc91.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/ThunderStick2/Mobile%20Uploads/20140925_172617_zps8f8b5e3d.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/ThunderStick2/Mobile%20Uploads/20140925_172718_zps182a0e0b.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/ThunderStick2/Mobile%20Uploads/20140925_172803_zpsf32580f9.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/ThunderStick2/Mobile%20Uploads/20140925_172936_zps7b855878.jpg

If you want to push heavy, long bullets, it doesn't have the cylinder the big gun does. It's just almost the same size and balance as my old single six .22lr. The only thing I see about this one that I'm not crazy about, is that the cylinder gap is a little larger than I would like, but hey, kudos to Ruger for putting this one out! Now I have to figure out how to save the bling to buy the long barrel model!

That is one reason the blackhawk 8 was a disappointment. My single six 32
Mag will stabilize a 125gn bullet, and shoot it quite well. The 327 blackhawk the bullets hit sideways at 20 yards.

Hickory
09-30-2014, 07:34 AM

I wonder how that little shooter would feel and handle with a Bisley grip and hammer?

Green Frog
09-30-2014, 08:55 AM
Thunderstick, thanks for those great pix. The side-by-side comparison is great, but now I'm pretty sure I can just live with my BH 8-shooter since the size difference between it and the S-7 is really not as striking as I had expected. :coffeecom

Bullshop Junior, I'm amazed with your negative results with the BH-8 at only 20 yards... if that happened to me I'd be checking loads and checking the bore for leading or damage. I'm shooting the NOE plain base copy of the Ideal 3118, cast from COWWs + about 10% tin. These bullets run about 125 grains, and whether I push them hard or just use mild charges, they do quite well out of my BH-8. What kind of loads were you shooting in the one you tried out? BTW, the "hot" loads I used were based on a 115 grain bullet and used Accurate #9 at what would have been medium hot for the smaller bullet. :Fire: Brisk performance but no leading or pressure signs, and no apparent bullet tipping. YMMV, of course. :mrgreen:

Froggie

Bullshop Junior
09-30-2014, 09:14 AM
If the ideal 3118 is the one I am thinking of, the bullet I am shooting is a fair bit longer. I tried a few loads with unique, reddot, and even a few hotter loads with H110 and could not get it to stabilize.

On the other hand it performs very well in my single six 32 mag.

Green Frog
09-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Those bullets look like they're designed to be gas checked, Bullshop. The "classic" 3118 was plain based and solid pointed. I haven't shot a lot of 32 H&R recently since the 327s are available to me (and I have more of the brass.) I still can't imagine why that would be a problem in your example BH-8(?) Maybe I'll try loading up some of my remaining 32 H&R brass with my little MP cast 314640 HPs and see how my BH-8 and my "616" like them.

Froggie

Bullshop Junior
09-30-2014, 09:32 AM
I was using 327 cases in the BH. And it is a gascheck design, but I dont add the gascheck.

Fergie
10-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Picked up my 4-5/8" model from the LGS yesterday, but no time to shoot over the next few days.

Excited about my first SA pistol.

Zim
10-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Congratulations! I bet it will be a good one!

Still waiting to hear on mine... patiently waiting...

rintinglen
10-04-2014, 09:07 PM
+1 ^Paid for mine two months ago--still waiting for it to come in.

Mntngoat
10-04-2014, 10:24 PM
I'd like one but last time I checked brass was hard to find

leftiye
10-05-2014, 03:48 AM
You'd let that stop yuh? Try finding .218 Bee brass if you like frustration!

Fergie
10-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Just spent a few quick moments checking the pistol out as far as throats and bore are concerned.

All of the throats are a tight .314 using my pin gauges. The barrel slugged at .3113. I'm out the door for some apple picking, but I think I'll slug it again and make sure that was correct.

No tight spots in the bore, which I was pleased with.

I'd be interested to see what other people are finding out on theirs.

jrayborn
10-05-2014, 03:40 PM
The waiting is killing me :)

wrench man
10-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Picked mine up yesterday morning, he gave me the choice of the short one or the medium one (I ordered the medium length), can't wait to shoot it!:Fire:
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx190/ramblerinternational/guns/singleseven001_zps819fcd94.jpg (http://s754.photobucket.com/user/ramblerinternational/media/guns/singleseven001_zps819fcd94.jpg.html)
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx190/ramblerinternational/guns/singleseven003_zps931ac654.jpg (http://s754.photobucket.com/user/ramblerinternational/media/guns/singleseven003_zps931ac654.jpg.html)

hendere
10-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Just spent a few quick moments checking the pistol out as far as throats and bore are concerned.

All of the throats are a tight .314 using my pin gauges. The barrel slugged at .3113. I'm out the door for some apple picking, but I think I'll slug it again and make sure that was correct.

No tight spots in the bore, which I was pleased with.

I'd be interested to see what other people are finding out on theirs.

I was wondering about that. Thanks for the info.

Fergie
10-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Took a quick trip out to the range today, and shot some factory stuff in the new Single Seven. From .32 ACP all the way up to .327 Federal Magnum, it did well. I really like .32 H&R mag and shoot it a lot...I think I will be doing the same with the .327.

I'll have to get used to loading a single action again. I'm pretty sure it is the user, but when the loading gate is open, and the cylinder is indexed on the hand, the rounds wont load. The cylinder has to be positioned just before it indexes to get the rounds loaded through the gate. I don't recall need to be this precise on my SA army, but I've not shot it in a while, so can't recall entirely. Other than that, it was a blast to shoot and I can't wait to get some .327 loaded up!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/bergferg/singleseven_zps5d5afb94.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/bergferg/media/singleseven_zps5d5afb94.jpg.html)

trapper9260
10-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Took a quick trip out to the range today, and shot some factory stuff in the new Single Seven. From .32 ACP all the way up to .327 Federal Magnum, it did well. I really like .32 H&R mag and shoot it a lot...I think I will be doing the same with the .327.

I'll have to get used to loading a single action again. I'm pretty sure it is the user, but when the loading gate is open, and the cylinder is indexed on the hand, the rounds wont load. The cylinder has to be positioned just before it indexes to get the rounds loaded through the gate. I don't recall need to be this precise on my SA army, but I've not shot it in a while, so can't recall entirely. Other than that, it was a blast to shoot and I can't wait to get some .327 loaded up!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/bergferg/singleseven_zps5d5afb94.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/bergferg/media/singleseven_zps5d5afb94.jpg.html)

Do not forget the 32 S&W also you can shoot in it too.When 22lr is gong to run shot for me or cost too much I will use the 32 S&W and 32ACP for my trap line.

baogongmeo
10-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Do not forget the 32 S&W also you can shoot in it too.When 22lr is gong to run shot for me or cost too much I will use the 32 S&W and 32ACP for my trap line.

I used my .380 with ball on a 'yote in a cable restraint...it didn't make much different of a hole than .22 LR solids.

dek16001
10-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Just picked up mine 118545

trapper9260
10-08-2014, 10:54 AM
I used my .380 with ball on a 'yote in a cable restraint...it didn't make much different of a hole than .22 LR solids.

That is good to hear. I just look at it that I will have more use with the 327 for all I can use in it.Also with shot placement it would not make much different in the hole size also.

Green Frog
10-09-2014, 11:29 AM
I guess using my BH 327 Eight-Shooter to shoot 32 S&W [short] is a sort of overkill (pun intended) so maybe the Single Seven isn't such a bad idea, but then again I can use one of my little I-frame Smiths for that cartridge, so I'll still have trouble justifying the S-7. For someone starting from scratch in the wonderful world of the 32s, I'd say that the S-7 has a lot going for it, but it may belong in a small niche which I have already filled with other guns. I wish Lipsey and Ruger well on this project but I guess I'll just pass on it, at least for now, in favor of other projects.

Froggie

jrayborn
10-12-2014, 05:08 PM
Got mine on Saturday. Looks good to me :)

Specifics:
Ruger Single Seven
.327 Fed Mag
.302 Bore
.313 Groove
.314 Throats
.007 Barrel/Cylinder Gap
3lb-4oz Trigger

I like it!

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy261/jrayborn32/20141012_165634_zpsf73b4dbf.jpeg (http://s798.photobucket.com/user/jrayborn32/media/20141012_165634_zpsf73b4dbf.jpeg.html)

three dogs
02-18-2015, 11:07 PM
I bought a 4-5/8" and a 5-1/2" Single Seven and love them both. Lots of fun to shoot, easy to carry.