PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for our brothers and sisters in Iraq and Syria

21Glock
09-04-2014, 04:25 PM
I spoke at our church recently about the genocide ISIS is doing to our brothers and sisters in Christ in Iraq and Syria. The real tragedy is that this didn't need to happen if our "President" had stepped in earlier. We all know of the Holocaust during WWII and the countless millions murdered.
Recently, seeing images online from Iraq and Syria, I have seen pictures and videos of men being mowed down by AK-47s in ditches and on river banks, young women having their throats cut and being beheaded, whole families being buried alive and the most heartbreaking memory is seeing the photos of headless young girls on a sidewalk.

We need to pray as a nation and as the church of JESUS CHRIST that ISIS will be defeated and destroyed soon by the same power and resolve that GOD gave us to defeat the satanic evil of Nazi Germany. This is beyond any political issue or party. These are crimes against GOD and humanity and the guilty should face the justice they deserve as soon as possible.
But, the survivors of this 21st century Holocaust need our prayers for strength and courage to face life after this nightmare that has befallen them.
If for not where we live, it would be us!

RED333
09-04-2014, 08:32 PM
I pray every day, at times it breaks my heart to think about what is going on in the world, but I do feel better after.

21Glock
09-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Thanks for praying. People that don't have the faith that we do, don't understand that we can connect with the most powerful force in the Universe, Almighty GOD himself and what HE can do is beyond our imagination.
GOD BLESS YOU!

xbeeman412
09-05-2014, 04:53 PM
We keep all Our Brothers and Sisters that have had their lives threatened or put in Prison in our daily prayers.

DeputyDog25
09-06-2014, 01:02 PM
I am sure that you all know that Our God is in control of every situation and nothing will happen unless he allows it to happen, the situation in Iraq and Syria will only be allowed to go so far and the members of Isis will feel the wrath of Almighty God when they have to stand before him in judgment. Just as Sodom and Gomorah were struck down, so to will the lands in the middle east. The rapture is soon approaching and all these things that are taking place are just further proof that His coming is at hand. We will continue to keep our brothers and sisters in the middle east in our daily prayers and pray that God's will be done in that land.

Old Scribe
09-06-2014, 07:25 PM
We pray for all those effected by the terriorists.

USMC87
09-09-2014, 08:42 AM
I pray all the time for my Brothers and Sisters for strength, Comfort and sustaining grace in these times of trials, Persecution and Tribulation. These are all under the control of GOD, CHRIST said "They hated ME without a cause and they will hate you because you follow ME".