PDA

View Full Version : 03 on cover of new Fouling Shot

Patrick L
09-17-2005, 11:33 AM
My son just bought the mail in, and the new issue of The Fouling Shot has a beautiful color picture of an 03A3 and some cast '06 loads. I have no idea if there's even an article pertaining to it yet, but I'm excited to get reading !

Frank46
09-18-2005, 02:41 AM
Good thing I read your post regarding the fouling shot. I'll be on the lookout for my copy. Sometimes mail here in loosiana gets lost. Frank

Buckshot
09-18-2005, 07:11 AM
............On the one hand after all these years I'm ashamed to say that only a month ago or so I finally got around to joining the CBA. On the other hand, I'm glad to say I did. I'd imagine it''' be the issue after this before I see one. But, maybe not?

..............Buckshot

Patrick L
09-18-2005, 08:21 AM
SKUNKED!

Unless I missed something, there's no article dealing with the 03. That's odd, the cover photo is always a photo submittd by one of the authors of one of the features of that issue.

Those teases [smilie=b: That's one subject sure to get my attention. I have been meaning to submit an article about my use of cast bullets in the 03 for use in our reduced Highpower course. I've been doing that for about 10 - 11 years now.