PDA

View Full Version : Inline Fabrication Sale

Sagebrush7
08-29-2014, 06:54 PM
Inline Fabrication has an 10% off all items, Labor day sale. I use there high rise table mount and offset arms on my Forster Co-Ax press. Love it! James

Weaponologist
08-29-2014, 08:44 PM
Dan, Has nice stuff. he's custom making me a plate so I can use his quick change system in a tight place I'm setting up..
Once he's done I'll have a 4" tall quick change set up for sale..I bought it then found out it was just a little to tall.. I'll give some one on here a deal on it..

jmort
08-29-2014, 08:49 PM
I am a fan. Have a mount and roller handle for my Challenger Breech Lock. Very happy with quality and ergonomics.

kopperl
08-29-2014, 08:56 PM
I'm looking for a riser. What do you have in mind?

Jim_P
08-29-2014, 11:02 PM
One thing many don't appreciate (but since I support this type of stuff for a living - I do!) not only does he have good products, but he has a very well designed and implemented Web Site. And it's simple things like creating your account from already entered data. I don't know if he does his own web site work too or if he's paying someone. But it is one of the best I've seen in some time. "Tip of the hat".

If his web page is that good, his products should be phenomenal. I have several ordered. Can't wait!

[For what it's worth, I am a Senior Network Engineer for the University of Massachusetts - if we had talent like this, my job would be easy!]

Weaponologist
08-29-2014, 11:20 PM
Dan, is a great guy, I found him very helpful and he's not going to gouge you on price...
kopperl (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?6708-kopperl) I'll shoot you a Pm...

VHoward
08-30-2014, 11:55 AM
Dan does awesome work. Bonus for me is his shop is only about 140 miles away. Doesn't take long to get my stuff.

GLL
09-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Dan has fabricated several custom Ultramounts for my presses and lube-sizers.
Great quality, excellent service, and a nice guy to do business with ! :)

http://www.fototime.com/91B801275C0CA9A/large.jpg

http://inlinefabrication.com/

Jerry

ReloaderFred
09-01-2014, 11:34 AM
The sale doesn't show up on the website, but I placed an order anyway, since I needed some stuff. Must be some secret code he sent out in an e-mail............

Fred

VHoward
09-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Enter code: Laborday14 at check-out.
That is the code. Also a total of 3 ramdom orders from sat sun and today will be drawn and will be 100% free.

1in9twist
09-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Enter code: Laborday14 at check-out.

That is the code. Also a total of 3 ramdom orders from sat sun and today will be drawn and will be 100% free.

Yup, that code is correct. Good till midnight. I am looking forward to the drawing of the free orders! :p

Thank you guys for your kind words and compliments. I couldn't ask for a more supportive, appricitave group of fine folks!

Thanks again!
Dan
InLine Fab

1in9twist
09-01-2014, 05:01 PM
The sale doesn't show up on the website, but I placed an order anyway, since I needed some stuff. Must be some secret code he sent out in an e-mail............

Fred

Fred, No worries. PM me with your order number or last name and I will adjust your order manually and refund the difference.

Dan

HATCH
09-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Does the 650 Dillon mount have the hornady bullet feeder bracket?

ReloaderFred
09-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Dan,

Thank you very much! I've PM'd the information to you.

Fred

1in9twist
09-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Does the 650 Dillon mount have the hornady bullet feeder bracket?

If I understand you correctly, yes, the Dillon 650 mount does have accommodations to run a Hornady bullet feeder. You just need this extra bracket: http://inlinefabrication.com/collections/hornady-lock-n-load-ap-ergo-roller-lever/products/hornady-lock-n-load-bullet-feeder-support-arm

Thanks!
Dan

aap2
09-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Dan's products are all top-notch and well-designed; things that are getting harder and harder to find these days. I currently have his Ultramounts on my Redding T7 and vintage RCBS Rockchucker and they make these presses much easier to use and the Roller handles greatly reduce back strain. I recently added one of his case kickers and Universay Double tray bracket systems to my Rockchucker and this made resizing 6,000 9mm cases much easier. Great individual and company to deal with.

1in9twist
09-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Dan's products are all top-notch and well-designed; things that are getting harder and harder to find these days. I currently have his Ultramounts on my Redding T7 and vintage RCBS Rockchucker and they make these presses much easier to use and the Roller handles greatly reduce back strain. I recently added one of his case kickers and Universay Double tray bracket systems to my Rockchucker and this made resizing 6,000 9mm cases much easier. Great individual and company to deal with.

Thank you guys for the kind words and support. Ya'll are awesome. I couldn't ask for a better group of guys and gals.

BK7saum
09-05-2014, 02:59 PM
Well, I missed the Labor Day sale. I was needing a couple or three ultramounts, skylight kits, bin brackets, and double bin stands. Guess I'll try to catch the next one if I can wait. Is there an email list or something y'all were on to hear about the sale?

Brad

VHoward
09-05-2014, 05:33 PM
http://inlinefabrication.com/pages/contact-us
Scroll to the bottom and enter your email address. He does not send out excessive emails. I've only gotten 5 or 6 in the last year and I believe him when he says he won't sell your email address to anyone.