PDA

View Full Version : Belle running nekkid as a Jay Bird

ohland
08-20-2014, 10:15 AM
Thought my Brittany went way off this morning. When she came running back, I didn't notice it much, but her collar was gone. And her tags. And the bell.

Got back and ordered her another Rickard DD685
http://peterickard.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=150

If there's an audience to be found
She'll be streakin' around
Invitin' public critique

:drinks:

Bad Water Bill
08-20-2014, 12:12 PM
We had one that after her bath would bring her collar to us to put back around her neck.

Yes she DID feel nekid without her collar.

runfiverun
08-20-2014, 06:30 PM
it's amazing how many collars some dogs [females] will go through in a small back-yard.
I think there is a recessed fashion gene even in 4 legged animals.

they know their collar, and many dogs will get upset if you remove it [or try to put it on another dog]
but I guess if you/i only owned a collar and maybe a bowl or two you'd get a little possessive of them too.

MaryB
08-20-2014, 11:01 PM
My lab Misty would bring her collar if it fell off, or if I took it off she would sit and whine at me to put it back on.

aspangler
08-20-2014, 11:31 PM
We had one that after her bath would bring her collar to us to put back around her neck.

Yes she DID feel nekid without her collar.
My "Lady" Don't even want her collar of to take a bath. She will come to me and whine after her bath wanting her collar back.

texaswoodworker
08-20-2014, 11:50 PM
Thought my Brittany went way off this morning. When she came running back, I didn't notice it much, but her collar was gone. And her tags. And the bell.

Got back and ordered her another Rickard DD685
http://peterickard.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=150

If there's an audience to be found
She'll be streakin' around
Invitin' public critique

:drinks:

Streakin?! DON'T LOOK ETHEL!

1johnlb
08-21-2014, 12:07 AM
Streakin?! DON'T LOOK ETHEL!

To late done did!! :2gunsfiring_v1:[smilie=w: