PDA

View Full Version : WTB: .359-180 Ranchdog Boolits.......

HiVelocity
01-27-2008, 10:22 PM
I know this probably isn't the right place for this but I couldn't find anywhere else to put this advertisement.

I'd like to buy from one of you lucky guys, a quantity of 250 .359-180 cast boolits for my Marlin .357.

I signed on with this site after the GB on this mold; I'm waiting for the next one anxiously.

Anyone out there care to sell me some of their fine boolits? I'm in zip 29169.

Thanks,

HiVelocity in SC:-D

HiVelocity
01-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Money Order is in the mail to Thomas in Oshkosh, WI.

"What a better way to promote casting by sharing your booolits with others before the next GB rolls around!"

Where else are you going to buy a custom bullet at a decent price. I'm sure Thomas is as proud of his ability to cast fine bullets as I will be shooting them.

Just Food For Thought.

HiVelocity in SC:drinks:

Sam Carp
01-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Glad you got some custom boolits, I'm new to this web page too and learn something new everyday.

Sam

EDK
01-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Somewhere, here or marlinowners?, Ranch Dog said he'd have moulds available for the next generation--190 grain--of this boolit by July. I hope he is doing a six cavity since the quality of the six bangers is so much better than the two.

I got a two cavity 432 265 from him and like it a lot, but have subscribed to the six cavity. It sure feeds nice in my little 1894 Marlin.

Boys and Girls, it's cold in Saint Louie tonight. 73 and sunshine at noon; 25 and trying to snow at 4 PM; and it's headed for 12 overnight. D--- it, it's cold!

:redneck: :violin: