PDA

View Full Version : Midway

Bob Busetti
08-08-2014, 12:55 PM
I got a notice to make sure my cc was current. Back order on 22 ammo. They didn't have it in stock, but said they would honor the order when the Remington sub sonic came in. I assume it will be another year before it shows up.

Garyshome
08-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Maybe, maybe not.

southpaw
08-09-2014, 11:00 AM
I just recieved a notice that the brick of 22's I ordered from cabelas that ended up on back order has shipped. It has been about 5 months now. They are mini mags.

There must be alot of people watching midway for 22's. I recieved a notice about some of the 22's being in stock. It had only been in my inbox for 2 minutes. They were all sold out by then.

Jerry Jr.

Bob Busetti
08-09-2014, 01:13 PM
I talked to a LGS today. He said 22 ammo was fairly easy to get for awhile, but now its worse than its ever been now.

oldred
08-11-2014, 07:47 AM
I talked to a LGS today. He said 22 ammo was fairly easy to get for awhile, but now its worse than its ever been now.

Wonder what's up with that? My LGS just a few days ago said the exact same thing???????????

imashooter2
08-11-2014, 08:19 AM
A large shop about 40 minutes from me has a couple pallets of Federal American Eagle (4,000 per) on the floor right now. ~6 cents a shot out the door. They have had ammo pretty much all the way through the shortage. I've bought a couple cases over the last year. Might have gotten more if they weren't so far away.

To buy online right now, you pretty much have to be on the site and logged in when they put it up.