PDA

View Full Version : Never Forgot Our Fallen Troops, A Tribute, Please watch and Remember

DeputyDog25
08-08-2014, 03:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbRGksthTHQ

This is a very sad, but also uplifting video if you listen to the words of the song. This was my sisters favorite song before she passed of cancer. I lost a very dear childhood friend in this war so it also has meaning there as well. I hope you are touched and blessed by the words and the video.

I am reminded of the words that Job spoke when he said the "The Lord gives and the Lord takes away" but through it all Job praised him in the midst of the storm he was in. I suppose this is why my sister love the this song so much, because she knew that she was on God's time, and she was going to praise him no matter what her condition. We can all take a lesson from this, including myself, as I am going through a very tough time right now, but I will continue to Praise my Heavenly Father, because I know that when one door closes another is opened, and I feel that the Lord will answer our prayers and turn this situation around for the good. Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow!

1johnlb
08-08-2014, 04:06 AM
And my God shall supply all of your need according to His rich' s in glory by Christ Jesus.

The woman with the issue of blood, just wanted a touch.
What would have happened if she would have grabbed a hold and just held on?
He would have manifested in every aspect of her life. Her finances, her social life, her family, every aspect

JUST HOLD ON!

jonp
08-09-2014, 06:18 PM
Never forget those who put themselves in harms way or who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom. My direct ancesters fought at The Battle of Bennington where our fight got under way in earnest and has continued to serve our Nation in an unbroken line every generation to my daughter who is in the sandbox as we speak. My family is one of thousands out there who still believe freedom is worth fighting for.

DeputyDog25
08-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Never forget those who put themselves in harms way or who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom. My direct ancesters fought at The Battle of Bennington where our fight got under way in earnest and has continued to serve our Nation in an unbroken line every generation to my daughter who is in the sandbox as we speak. My family is one of thousands out there who still believe freedom is worth fighting for.

Amen my Brother. This nation needs to come together again and realize that exact thing: FREEDOM IS NOT FREE BUT IS STILL WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!