PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for me, my wife and our situation.

DeputyDog25
08-08-2014, 02:03 AM
I would like to ask all those that would to remember my wife and I in your prayers. I was forced to resign/retire due to medical reasons at the end of July. This was a big hit, as our health insurance premiums are no longer being paid by my employer, and they are going to be ridiculously expensive, but we have to find a way to maintain them, as I have to have a couple of surgeries in the upcoming months. I have applied for Social Security Disability, but as we all know, the bureaucracy that goes on with this program could take me up to 18 months to be approved, and that is if I even am approved. My doctor has determined that it will be very difficult for me to return to any kind of gainful employment due to my health problems. So I would just ask that you would pray and ask God to intervene in this situation and make a way for all that needs to come together, to do so. I appreciate all the good folks here on Cast Boolits and I believe that the people on this forum are some of the kindest and most considerate people I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with.

Thanks to everyone in advance for their prayers.

jmort
08-08-2014, 02:09 AM
Praying for you and your wife Brother

RED333
08-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Prays sent and get a lawyer.

Bo1
08-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Prayers sent,for your family.
Bo

srtolly
08-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Prays sent and get a lawyer.
Ditto on the prayers and lawyer, it took s friend of mine 2 years and he had both legs amputated.

OnceFired
08-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Praying for you & your family DeputyDog25.

nekshot
08-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Praying peace, wisdom and good health over take you in Jesus name!

doctorggg
08-09-2014, 08:35 PM
My prayers will be with you. Trust in Jesus he will provide.

wv109323
08-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Prayers Sent, Would you PM me? I have already been down this road. I will give you a few pointers about The SSD part.

smoked turkey
08-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Also praying here for a speedy resolution to your disability request, and most of all for a positive outcome for your physical needs. Thank you Jesus for being close to this family right now while they are in need.

SWANEEDB
08-12-2014, 10:52 PM
We've had numerous PM's and have had a (very good exchange) with Deputydog25, folks if you can step up to the plate and help out Scott and his wife, his auctions in the S & S are for real, If we all trust in HIM, all will work out in HIS time.
Gus an me.

DeputyDog25
08-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Thank you so much for the kind words Dave, you and Gus have been a blessing to me in more ways than you will ever know. I love this forum and all who are on it. All the folks here on this forum, even the folks I have never had any dealings with have just been such a blessing, the compassion and generosity that you have shown has left me literally in tears. I know the Lord will work this out in HIS time, as Dave has said above. I just need to wait on him and the answer will come. Praise the Lord.

We've had numerous PM's and have had a (very good exchange) with Deputydog25, folks if you can step up to the plate and help out Scott and his wife, his auctions in the S & S are for real, If we all trust in HIM, all will work out in HIS time.
Gus an me.

w5pv
08-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Prayers sent for you an wife

buckwheatpaul
08-13-2014, 08:09 PM
May God intervene and heal you and hold you and your wife in the palm of his hands. Amen! ...remember that all is possible through God and the great praying that the members of this family can do on your behalf!

Artful
08-14-2014, 11:19 PM
Prayers from my family to you & your family.

country gent
08-14-2014, 11:27 PM
You are in my thoughts and prayers friend. As to the disability, I have ms balance issues numbness and some others that...... I applied for SS disability and jumped thru hoops eve with an attorney for a little over 4 years. On the plus side of it when awarded is back to the date filed less a few months. Mine was a huge check, most of it had to be paid back to insurance company LOL.

joelsteinbach
08-20-2014, 11:09 PM
I know the feeling you have my prayers

shoot-n-lead
08-20-2014, 11:18 PM
You will be added to the list.

GOD bless you.

USMC87
08-22-2014, 04:33 PM
I am praying for you and your wife, It's times like these that really test us and draw us closer to our GOD. We may suffer here but be assured GOD will provide HIS children a way of escape.

DeputyDog25
08-24-2014, 09:29 PM
I am praying for you and your wife, It's times like these that really test us and draw us closer to our GOD. We may suffer here but be assured GOD will provide HIS children a way of escape.

I truly believe that my friend. When God closes one door, he always opens another one. I have learned to be patient and wait on the Lord, because in His will is where I always want to be. I know that if I stay in his will and let his word abide in me, He will supply all our needs. I thank you and everyone else who has kept us in their thoughts and prayers. We truly appreciate you and you are in our prayers as well.

Hogtamer
08-24-2014, 09:51 PM
I was young and now am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or his descendants begging bread. Psalm 37:25 Lord, hear the plea of your children in their time of need and deliver them out of their distresses. We pray with thanksgiving for your steadfast love and provision, in Jesus name.

gray wolf
09-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Prayers for you and your family in a time of need.

AlaskanGuy
09-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Praying for you sir.....

AG

DeputyDog25
10-05-2014, 06:59 AM
I want to thank everyone for their prayers and just ask that they continue to pray that the Lord would intervene in my SSDI and VA cases, and that our financial situation would improve. Thanks again to all the wonderful people here on the forum, you are truly the best!

buckwheatpaul
10-05-2014, 07:39 AM
DeputyDog25, I am sorry that you had to retire before you wanted to due to health issues; however, I pray that that your surgeries will help remedy your issues. May the Lord hold you and your family in the palm of his hands and protect you and heal you through your doctors and nurses. Amen