PDA

View Full Version : Lee Precision Has Become Excellent for Orders & Shipping

John Boy
08-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Don't know how they are doing it but their shipping turn around has become excellent.
* Custom size lube sizer - was told it would take 6-8 weeks ... 2 weeks later it was delivered
* Yesterday ordered parts for the 3 hole turret and a shell holder for the Auto Primer ... email today I would receive them in 1-3 day and the USPS tracking number says they are on their way
Plus, I've found that Lee charges the least shipping costs compared to other vendors. Midway & Graf's are also doing an excellent job shipping orders quickly too

Cheaper than Dirt? They suck! Price per item is usually low but the shipping costs are high

John Boy
08-08-2014, 12:29 AM
I'm floored! This afternoon about 3:00PM I ordered some MTM 50's Flip Lid 22 Hornet boxes from Midway. Just got an email at 10:54PM tonight ... the cases are on the truck being shipped

jugulater
08-08-2014, 01:18 AM
I have had the same experience with midway. They usually have the order shipped out same day. I have never had an issue with midway. I would like to see how orders are processed in the warehouse. They must have some pretty impressive organization. well, at least more organized than my local auto parts store LOL.

covert
08-08-2014, 09:36 PM
ya midway has excellent prices and fast shipping

Garyshome
08-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Yea sure I ordered a 7.62 quick trim and got a 7mm quick trim [in a 7.62 container], they said no problem with the exchange if I paid postage to send it back to them. Bunch of **** if you ask me.

troyboy
08-09-2014, 05:37 PM
I order all my Lee products from Lee. Never have an issue. Every manufacturer will have QC pains, it is how the end user is treated that matters.

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
08-10-2014, 08:16 AM
It would seem the high demand of the past couple years has forced some companies to become significantly more efficient in certain departments to meet that demand. Now that things are settling down, we are seeing the actual benefit of that demand.

r1kk1
08-11-2014, 08:18 PM
When Lee's custom services is up, I order and not had a problem yet. It does take a few months to get some things. I don't do production side, hardly. Been there and done that. I have some modified Lee dies from a gunsmith for a wildcat. They work well. Depending on the gunsmith, I have dies from Hornady and RCBS mainly with Wilson filling in on a few things.

Take care

r1kk1