PDA

View Full Version : Yes you to can raise 16 cows per acre on Mars And! open range cows & not get caught

Just Duke
08-02-2014, 05:27 PM
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/24800-N-Feather-Mountain-Rd-Paulden-AZ-86334/8754455_zpid/

FOR SALE BY OWNER
Apparently this shyster has not heard of the full discloser law.
Barbie thought this house would be a good investment property for when we sell one of our places.
BZZZT!!!! Nope Don't think so.
This fell and his wife told me that he raised 16 cows per acre here at this farm with the hay all grown with in the 12.27 acres. <eyes rolling>
Then he told me I could open range graze them also. FOR FREE! He had no Open Range lease agreement with the state come to find out.
Then just for entertainment I asked why he was selling.
He told me he was going to go buy a 17 million dollar ranch in Texas with the money he made as a draftsmen for a medical equipment company. Phoenix BTW is the low wage capital of the US.
"I think liar liar pants on fire" might be an understatement
The home is in Paulden AZ where if you don't have a lot of money and can deal with ZERO rain fall you can get a place cheap.

Last sold: Sep 1993 for $50,000

buckwheatpaul
08-02-2014, 05:33 PM
I think that I would buy into that deal....we are suppose to have 3 to 5acres per cow to avoid over grazing!

Hardcast416taylor
08-02-2014, 06:11 PM
Way back when during the first part of my life as a farmer here in Michigan I can just about tell you what it took to feed 75 head of yearling holsteins along with 35 hear of registered holstein milk cows. All were feed lot tended as we had better uses for the 500 acres than to let these animals graze it over. Sounds like that fella learned about animal feeding space required in a bar after 9 or 10 double boiler-makers!Robert

MaryB
08-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Grandfathered water rights.... to groundwater that is gone...

Blacksmith
08-03-2014, 12:09 AM
They are a new gene manipulated breed of cow. The dressed weight averages about 25 lbs. He must have been drafting for ten or twelve years to save enough for that ranch in Texas. All Hat and no cattle.

Look there is another for sale nearby that is cheaper and has a couple of more acres in case you want to run 30 or 40 more head!:bigsmyl2:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/24705-N-Feather-Mountain-Rd-Paulden-AZ-86334/8754307_zpid/

TXGunNut
08-03-2014, 12:58 AM
Ask him if he'd be interested in trading for an historic bridge in AZ.

Just Duke
08-03-2014, 01:26 AM
They are a new gene manipulated breed of cow. The dressed weight averages about 25 lbs. He must have been drafting for ten or twelve years to save enough for that ranch in Texas. All Hat and no cattle.

Look there is another for sale nearby that is cheaper and has a couple of more acres in case you want to run 30 or 40 more head!:bigsmyl2:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/24705-N-Feather-Mountain-Rd-Paulden-AZ-86334/8754307_zpid/

Holy smokers. I could run maybe 300 to 500 with the combine two.

Jr.
08-03-2014, 02:48 AM
AZ is an Open range state, I believe the law is you have the right to fence in or fence out livestock.

At least that is the way it is up where I am at, essentially if the state doesn't want cattle on their land they need to keep up their own fences.

doc1876
08-03-2014, 09:41 AM
I agree, he has been selling too many bridges. If you put 16 head here, you will be hauling hay in, and manure out! In these areas, check for water, as I know you want cattle, you have to know who owns the water, how much water, and what it will cost.

leadman
08-03-2014, 03:49 PM
I know that the Federal land here is pay to graze, but very inexpensive until you need many sections to graze your cattle on. Look at the vegetation outside his fenced area. Not a bad area but many folks from California have moved in there and driven up the prices.

The overall income average in Az may be low but there are many high paying jobs here. The amount of low paying jobs is great and has altered the average.
I retired from a government job here and make more from that retirement alone than probably half of the workers here make.

smokeywolf
08-03-2014, 04:46 PM
The satellite image doesn't show much evidence of irrigation, hay, grass or cattle. In fact, it bears a resemblance to a moonscape. Anybody in the market for 12 acres of the Moon? It's also within the city limits, which means that you pay city taxes and have to adhere to municipal codes.

Arizona is a border State, which means criminals and future Democrats spilling over the border.

34% of those who voted in the last presidential election in Paulden, AZ voted for 0bammy.

smokeywolf

Finster101
08-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Gee, with all the extra room you would have you could even keep a few square pigs!

JTeale
08-24-2014, 02:42 PM
The satellite view looks much like my place -- a small, irrigated oasis in the middle of naturally arid land. It will be green in mid spring, when some of those pictures were taken, but the satellite view reflects the normal condition.