PDA

View Full Version : Lee contact details

dikman
07-23-2014, 06:24 AM
First off, my apologies if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to post it.

Does anyone have any contact details for Lee Precision - owner/CEO/manager or whatever, someone in authority? I am absolutely fed up with their "Customer Support" and its lack of consistency!

dikman
07-24-2014, 11:54 PM
Interesting - no replies....

jmort
07-25-2014, 12:08 AM
They have great customer service. His name is John Lee, President

Lee Precision, Inc.
4275 Highway U
Hartford, WI 53027

Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 7:30am-3:45pm Central Standard Time (CST)
phone: (262) 673-3075 (tel:(262) 673-3075)
fax: (262) 673-9273 (tel:(262) 673-9273)

You call. They answer. Simple.

dikman
07-25-2014, 10:15 PM
Hmm, I thought I answered this yesterday :veryconfu (must be getting old).

Thanks, jmortimer, I shall write to him. My experience of their customer service has been anything but great, hence my request.

John Boy
07-26-2014, 12:18 AM
Interesting: One has a computer - one keys 'Lee Precision Contact Information' in their browser - browser returns Lee's Contact information ...
http://leeprecision.net/support/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/4

And they can do this All By Themselves instead of posting

Interesting - no replies....

ONE DAY LATER instead of being a baby sitting service for one who doesn't want to use their Brower. Amazing Isn't It, the power of the Internet and how fast it can be done by their own self!

dikman
07-26-2014, 07:10 PM
Oh dear, I seem to have touched a raw nerve.....

If you must know, I was hoping someone had contact details other than what is posted on their website. There are never any guarantees that writing to a president/CEO/whatever via the publicly published information gets through to the person you want.
Personal experience here.

And contrary to your assumption, I do have some slight skills with the 'net. I once spent hours scouring the 'net for contact details for Triumph Motorcycles, including wading through business and financial statements for the company. In the end, the only way I could find what I wanted was by asking on a Triumph forum, where members provided information that could not be found on their website. (They are notoriously difficult to get such information from).

As for the form you linked to, I've already used that, along with several emails to Customer Support, regarding the problem I'm having with Lee (I hardly think that if I used that form asking for contact details for the company owner they would give them to me). My issues aren't getting past the Customer Support people, who don't seem to be showing any real concern.

If you want to be critical and sarcastic, John Boy, that's your prerogative, nothing I can do about that, but at least some on here try to be helpful.

el34
07-26-2014, 10:00 PM
I hope you get your problem solved with Lee. It is generally known their customer service is excellent. It wasn't obvious that you had already tried the normal path and was therefore seeking deeper contact info from anyone that has previously needed to dig for it.

dikman
07-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Thanks el, I was trying to avoid repeating all the gory details (again), so deliberately kept my post short. Guess it didn't work.

Another forum has said I shouldn't expect too much help from John Lee. I suppose I won't know until I try.

el34
07-28-2014, 09:16 PM
A solid reputation is hard to rebuke and I'm very respectful of them and what they've made available to the reloading and casting community. That doesn't mean something can't go wrong somewhere and if it happens to you the disappointment/anger can overshadow everything prior.

I still hope you get it solved.