PDA

View Full Version : How do you deleat photo's from the file here /

Wayne S
07-22-2014, 07:57 PM
How do you delete photo's from the file here ? Nothing simple like right click, then select the delete feature

MaryB
07-23-2014, 12:08 AM
Not sure what you are asking? Inside a post just erase the link when you edit.

bedbugbilly
07-23-2014, 08:21 AM
I think he may be tailing about how you delete them after you download them into the "manage your photo" general file where they are stored? I also have the same question. I have a number of old photos that are in my general file that I not longer need but can't figure out how to delete them. (I'm tailing about the general file that comes up when you click on "manage your files" when posting where you can click and drag them down prior to loading.

Wayne S
07-23-2014, 09:44 AM
I think he may be tailing about how you delete them after you download them into the "manage your photo" general file where they are stored? I also have the same question. I have a number of old photos that are in my general file that I not longer need but can't figure out how to delete them. (I'm tailing about the general file that comes up when you click on "manage your files" when posting where you can click and drag them down prior to loading.
YES, Give that man a C-Gar, any other site that stores photo's you just right click then click on the delete option

Uncle Grinch
07-23-2014, 10:16 AM
I'm having the same issue and "complained" about it a while back....
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?212666-Managing-Uploaded-Pictures&p=2384084&highlight=#post2384084

Too many pictures that are no lomger relevant. Need to get rid of them. Any help will be appreciated.

Reg
07-23-2014, 10:20 AM
This is a good question and needs an answer.
Have a few photos stored under " manage attachments" and want to send them away.
Another thread said to
! Go to user CP
2 Go to manage attachments
3 Select those to delete
4 Go to bottom of page and hit "delete selected"

Sure as heck didn't work.

OK How do we get rid of them ???????????????

mdi
07-23-2014, 10:43 AM
This is a good question and needs an answer.
Have a few photos stored under " manage attachments" and want to send them away.
Another thread said to
! Go to user CP
2 Go to manage attachments
3 Select those to delete
4 Go to bottom of page and hit "delete selected"

Sure as heck didn't work.

OK How do we get rid of them ???????????????\

I just did that, worked for 14 old photos I had stored there. 7/23/14 7:40 am Pacific...

Reg
07-23-2014, 11:10 AM
\

I just did that, worked for 14 old photos I had stored there. 7/23/14 7:40 am Pacific...

Yup, I too had thought they had gone away. Looked like it anyway. Did it last night and they are still there this morning.

Set it up so it looks like you are replying to a thread. Go to manage attachments. Mine never went away.

Reg
07-23-2014, 11:11 AM
\

Yup, I too had thought they had gone away. Looked like it anyway. Did it last night and they are still there this morning.

Set it up so it looks like you are replying to a thread. Go advanced Go to manage attachments. Mine never went away.

OK, just checked. One the CP side of things it does show they have gone away but going back into a normal reply to a thread, on the advanced side they are there ????

AlaskanGuy
07-23-2014, 11:22 AM
I would add this, if you have a sticky or some other historic post, and you delete the pics associated with that sticky or post, the pictures will not show in heat sticky or post anymore....

something to consider...

AG

MaryB
07-23-2014, 11:17 PM
Ahh I leave my pictures on photobucket, easier editing

tryNto
07-24-2014, 12:03 AM
I agree with MaryB, much easier to use.
Also saves on the castboolits website storage space/database size.

bedbugbilly
07-24-2014, 08:32 AM
Yes - it would save the castboolits site storage space - that's one of the reasons I want to delete some of mine. Some of the photos I have are of things I've listed and sold in the WTS section - no lover needed. BUT = I can't figure out how to DELETE them???? There has to be a way to do it . . . . that works and gets rid of them???