PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy Good News

country gent
07-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Middle daughter just called on her way home from the doctors. Everything is good new baby is ealth and appear to be in 7-8 lb range SHe is big right now. SHe very petite like my wife was. All is good. Doctor decided not to wait any longer 27 was due date. shes dialated at 4-5 now. Tomorrow morning at 7:30 little Avery is coming into this world by c section. Ill be there with a tootsie pop for him. LOL This is my second graandchild. SInce my wife has been gone for 11 years now I really cherish them, They keep her alive also. Shed be going nuts righ now doing all she could. WHile this is a beautiful memorable act and a true showing of love, in a way I am also sadden that My wife isnt here to see this wonderful miricale from God. Though I know ses looking down and is always there with us. Grandson number 2 tomorrow. I cant wait to meet him.

SSGOldfart
07-22-2014, 12:14 PM
congrats to both of you[smilie=s:

RickinTN
07-22-2014, 12:27 PM
Congratulations to you and the rest of the family. If we could have we should have had the grandchildren first! We only have one right now, a 3 1/2 year old grandaughter, but have a grandson on the way in September, and another of which we don't know the gender coming next March. I know you're excited, as you should be. Sounds like you may be looking for his first cast bullet shooter later in the week!:razz:
Congratulations again!
Rick

osteodoc08
07-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Congrats on the new family member.

DR Owl Creek
07-22-2014, 01:21 PM
Congrats to you!

country gent
07-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Little Jack ( first grand son) has a beautifull little stevens crackshot sitting here waiting on him. Hes 2 and a few months now. when old enough we may fit a appropriate globe and tang sight along with a new stock set and turn it into a mini sharps or shutzen style rifle. Not sure what uniuqe 22 Ill get for Avery. Im going to start looking soon.

smokeywolf
07-22-2014, 01:38 PM
Congrats country gent. Another one to carry on your gene pool and perhaps carry on your interests and your hobbies. Teaching and passing on family history and stories is very satisfying and rewarding. You have much to look forward to.

smokeywolf

searcher4851
07-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Congratulations. Grandkids are the best.

TXGunNut
07-22-2014, 07:59 PM
Congrats!

smoked turkey
07-22-2014, 08:51 PM
Sorry that your wife is not here to be a part of this blessed event. As you said, I somehow think she is aware and will witness this along with you and the parents. Congratulations. Sounds like you are going to do the grandpa usual thing and spoil them to death.

Hamish
07-22-2014, 09:04 PM
:bigsmyl2: Happy Dance!! :bigsmyl2:

daniel lawecki
07-22-2014, 09:48 PM
Congrats on another grandkid mine both started shooting at age 7-8 yrs old. Let use know how everything went.

Moonie
07-23-2014, 09:59 AM
Congrats, nothing like grands, I have 8 now (youngest is 6 weeks old) with #9 due in November. 3 boys, the rest girls, including #9. Need to get some of the older ones out shooting soon.

country gent
07-23-2014, 01:36 PM
Talked to my daughter a litte wile ago. Her and Baby are both well and good. Shes resting and recuperating from the c section. Little Avery wieghed 8 lbs 4 ounces. Hes a Tank . Considering how petite she is the c section was a good thing. Will be going up to see them this afternoon