PDA

View Full Version : I think I saw George!!!

Baryngyl
07-22-2014, 02:46 AM
I think I saw George, he was rummaging through my stuff looking for something, I do not know what.

When I saw him I yelled at him that maybe he could get away from everyone else but he was not going to get away from me, well I was wrong, he said "that's what you think" and he grabbed up a box he had by his feet and threw it at my head, I had to duck to keep from getting hit in the eye by the corner of the box and in doing so I tripped over an ammo can full of 22LR rimfire ammo.
While I was trying to get back up George ran past jumping over my legs and said "I will be back when your least expecting it" and he was gone, I tried to see where he had went to after I managed to get up but I could find no trace of him.

I went back to see if I could see what he had been looking for but could not see anything except the box he had thrown at my head, I picked it up to put it away and that is when I noticed it was not anything from my reloading room, it was something new to me.

I opened it up to see what all was in it and this is what I found, a Lyman 45 Lube-Sizer, 5 sticks (one is now in the lube-sizer) of green color lube that has a smell that reminds me of a natural foods co-op where I use to live, 2 top punches (one is now in the lube-sizer) 10-421 and a 10-191, 2 tools and 5 sizing dies (one is now in the lube-sizer) .457, .429, .308, .284 and .225.

Here is a photo of what George left for me, I will have to keep my eyes open to try and make sure he does not come back and get away with anything of mine I might need.

Michael Grace

skeettx
07-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Wonderful, wonderful
Thank you for the report !!
George is one crafty fella and great entertainment :)

runfiverun
07-13-2016, 12:20 PM
saeco green.
I know that stuff, it sent me down a path of lube making rabbit holes I'm still wandering through.

BrassMagnet
07-13-2016, 04:47 PM
saeco green.
I know that stuff, it sent me down a path of lube making rabbit holes I'm still wandering through.

Nah!
It is clearly Tac1 from RandyRat in Vendor Sponsors. A truly superior lube!