PDA

View Full Version : My afternoon...

prsman23
07-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Went to lunch with my dad to get my birthday card from him. I come home from that and my neighbor immediately tells me "this mans been shot" and points to a black man laying on his lawn.... In disbelief it took me a second to grasp ahold of this situation.

The guy was talking very coherently. And explained that he had been shot at ran from the apartments about two blocks away. I went inside to get my first aid kit and water for the guy. Grabbed my 44 mag just in case and went back outside. As I did the first police arrived and I didn't make it to the yard with my kit. A few seconds later I saw the ambulance coming down the street. I just went back inside. No need to get caught up in that...

Anyway. Grabbed a picture from the front window.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/22/musuqeza.jpg

How has your afternoon been???

Alvarez Kelly
07-21-2014, 03:04 PM
Wow. Good thing I don't live near you. :-)

GoodOlBoy
well.... I uhm.... I had lunch, chatted on castboolits, and uhm.... yeah ok. You win.

Holy moly.

GoodOlBoy

JonB_in_Glencoe
WOW,
How's my day been...Lots better than that "black man laying on his lawn"

I'm glad you didn't get back out to the "scene" with your 44...while I understand your wanting to do that, you surely could have been doing some explaining to the police.

prsman23
07-21-2014, 03:30 PM
Yeah. I kept it concealed. It's a snubby. As soon as the cops showed away it went.

Alvarez good thing man! You are at least a few miles from it :)

WallyM3
07-21-2014, 03:37 PM
Now that's an afternoon!

Please up date us if you learn the story behind the shooting.