PDA

View Full Version : finished bending/grinding/filing/polishing a 91 Argentine bolt today.

koger
07-19-2014, 06:20 PM
Forum member Adrian had asked me to help him out, I used my bolt bending blocks, to forge and curve, grind, file, sand and polish his bolt for a scope. Bolt had some rust freckling on the bottom I buffed out for him also, turned out pretty nice overall. This was about the 200th bolt I have bent in the last 29+years, using the same blocks, got from Numrich arms. Maybe he will post some pics or a video I just sent him to show it off. Just thought I would share.

adrians
07-19-2014, 10:11 PM
Forum member Adrian had asked me to help him out, I used my bolt bending blocks, to forge and curve, grind, file, sand and polish his bolt for a scope. Bolt had some rust freckling on the bottom I buffed out for him also, turned out pretty nice overall. This was about the 200th bolt I have bent in the last 29+years, using the same blocks, got from Numrich arms. Maybe he will post some pics or a video I just sent him to show it off. Just thought I would share.

Thanks Koger.

I heading to my e-mail to look at the finished bolt,, I'm sure it's exactly what I needed for my sporter.

Will share your work to all interested ( IF I can remember how to post a link,,,lol..)

Adrians.