PDA

View Full Version : Scored a second NIB Star

Blacktail 8541
07-19-2014, 12:26 AM
Well, today I scored a second Star, new in box. This is a San Diego manufactured unit. A friend has been going through an estate collection a little at a time and brought it home today. He has been getting some really good deals and picked it up for me. He let me have it for $200.00
It also came with 2 dies and top punches.

RobS
07-19-2014, 12:37 AM
Well, today I scored a second Star, new in box. This is a San Diego manufactured unit. A friend has been going through an estate collection a little at a time and brought it home today. He has been getting some really good deals and picked it up for me. He let me have it for $200.00
It also came with 2 dies and top punches.

Geesh, another one of these threads. :kidding: One of these days it'll happen for me.............when I'm dead that is. [smilie=l: No really though good find and better yet a good friend. :drinks:

Beagle333
07-19-2014, 12:51 AM
Great deal! But I don't know what I'd do with two of em. That's an efficient piece of equipment!

Blacktail 8541
07-19-2014, 01:25 AM
Great deal! But I don't know what I'd do with two of em. That's an efficient piece of equipment!
I know what you mean about 2 of them. I figure that I will set one up for a dedicated machine for my 45 ACP, the other will handle the rest of the calibers that I load as they are small volume compared to my .45 ACP numbers.