PDA

View Full Version : Cerakote

DeputyDog25
07-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anybody on this forum does professional cerakote service. I have a Beretta 92 that I would like to have completely done in black. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Scott

Nobade
07-19-2014, 07:52 PM
Yes, I do. www.scorehi.com

-Nobade

W.R.Buchanan
07-20-2014, 02:06 PM
I am about to Cerakote 2 CZ82 pistols that I am picking up tomorrow. I plan on buying the material from Brownell's and doing the work myself.

I have the equipment and skills to do this and the only reason why I am not farming it out is that I can't justify spending $200 to refinish guns I just bought for $250ea. Plus that I want to learn how to do it for my own usage. I have several other projects that will use the process.

I have read and understand their instruction manual and the vast majority of the work revolves around the prep work to the parts to be processed. This is nothing new to me. I also can spray paint pretty well.

For me the DIY approach makes sense. For others not skilled in the mechanical arts, sending the gun to someone who actually knows what they are doing is probably a better approach.

Nobade's prices are right in line with other outfits I have seen. There is a lot to this process.

Randy

Themayor
07-24-2014, 03:45 PM
https://bumblebeefirearms.com We do it.