PDA

View Full Version : MidSouth Powder and Primers no hazmat charge

Sagebrush7
07-11-2014, 01:18 PM
If you buy at least 5000 primers mix or match ,instock ,no backorders they wave the haz-mat. I called them and you can order powder also. At check out no haz-mat added to my order. Spend alot and save a little

jonp
07-11-2014, 07:01 PM
Lol. Check cast main. I posted this yesterday

beezapilot
07-11-2014, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up Sage- Guess I missed the other post- but scored a pile of 209's ON SALE with NO HAZMAT FEE-

Bodacious!

Sagebrush7
07-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Missed it but got it today!

Lol. Check cast main. I posted this yesterday

jonp
07-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Cool Beans! The prices are pretty decent and with no hazmat they are ok to order. With hazmat I would have to order so many that it was not worth it to me.

GoodOlBoy
07-12-2014, 09:03 AM
Wait I didn't know about the powder part. Can you just order powder and get no hazmat on it? And if so how much? I couldn't find the deal offering on the page, but then i am blind.

Edited to Add: Dangit they are completely out of Trail Boss, and it's the only thing I needed. I am batin' zero on this sale sheesh.

GoodOlBoy

butch2570
07-14-2014, 09:32 PM
Wait I didn't know about the powder part. Can you just order powder and get no hazmat on it? And if so how much? I couldn't find the deal offering on the page, but then i am blind.

Edited to Add: Dangit they are completely out of Trail Boss, and it's the only thing I needed. I am batin' zero on this sale sheesh.

GoodOlBoy I had 4 kegs on backorder, and primers and 4 - 1lb bottles that they had in stock, So they sent my powder and primers that were in stock with no haz-mat, Now with those off my backorder, I can get another keg to go with the other 4 on my backorder.