PDA

View Full Version : ANY ONE part of a " BUY GROUP" ?

butch2570
07-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Has anyone been part of a" Buy Group " for alliant powders? I ask a Alliant Rep. if say, XXXX amount of people went together and Ordered XXXX amount of a certain run of powder, through a Alliant distributor , could it be bought that way . She gave me the names of three places that she called Buy Groups. I was very short on time{ Lunch Break }as I went back to day shift this week, so I got very few details on this, so I thought I would ask if you guys have heard of this , before I started making an attempt to research this further. I know this should have went under 'Powders" but thought it would receive more attention here. I may be a dog chasing his own tail here, I would be interested in such a venture if a group could come to terms on what powder they would like to have a run of 2400? Unique? Bullseye? And If Alliant offers any such a agreement. Any thoughts?

Jupiter7
07-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Thoughts? That would be awesome.

I'd take at least 32lbs personally of either Bullseye or Unique.

jmort
07-10-2014, 12:07 AM
I would be in for Promo, Unique, Blue Dot, RL 7 and RL 15

runfiverun
07-10-2014, 12:21 AM
I would be in for some red-dot and some 2400.
I think 32 pounds of each would mitigate the haz-mat fee.
I doubt that they would do 75 different drop ships on the order though.

bangerjim
07-10-2014, 12:25 AM
I would be interested, but what the heck is the logistics of shipping to the 4 corners of the country??????????

Are we talkin' hazmat fees for EACH shipment to EACH purchaser??????No different than buying on-line now.

Keep us informed.

bangerjim

butch2570
07-10-2014, 05:57 PM
I would be interested, but what the heck is the logistics of shipping to the 4 corners of the country??????????

Are we talkin' hazmat fees for EACH shipment to EACH purchaser??????No different than buying on-line now.

Keep us informed.

bangerjimNope no different than now, except that one would have a large order with lots of other people when Alliant made a run of a certain powder and know what your getting, instead of playing internet cat and mouse and how fast can you pull the trigger if some powder supplier HAPPENS to list a hard to get powder. I'm not seeing 2400 , bullseye, unique, G D ,R D here, maybe you are . There is ALOT of members here Jim, some times a large group of people can get things accomplished that a few can't.