PDA

View Full Version : Another lottery ticket thread.

starmac
07-09-2014, 02:06 PM
A few years ago, my wifes sister had a run of not so good luck, and needed to move from Washington back to New Mexico, basically for a new start in life.
I took a semi and 53 foot van to washington at the first of the year to get her, a friend of hers, and all their wordly belongings.

I had bought a fake lottery ticket in florida, that was a 100,000 winning FAKE ticket.
After a few hours on the road, I tpld her I had picked her up a lottery ticket for christmas and forgotten to give it to her. You have to understand these girls were going through some serious financial hard times. It wasn't long before I started hearing the Oh Mys coming from the sleeper, and a shaky voice telling her friend to check it out and see if it was really a winner.

Then came the whoops and hollers and they gave me the ticket to see what I thought. I told them it couldn't be real, as nobody gets that lucky. lol I had some seriously happy ladys for two days, until we got to New Mexico, and mentioned they should probably read the fine print on the back of the ticket. Then I had some seriously hot and disapointed ladies on my hands. lol

It might have been mean, at least I was told it was, but it was sure funny, and made for a happy crowded trip across half the country that started out down in the dumps. lol

Deliverator
07-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Hey, maybe we should do a Castboolits Powerball pool? Everyone pitch in $2 and see if we win the $200 million jackpot or something. I mean seriously, how many members do we have? I'm sure with 200,000,000 we could split it up and still make everyone happy.

oldred
07-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Great idea! I'm in!