PDA

View Full Version : Rich22 is a Straight Shooter!

brtelec
07-06-2014, 12:44 PM
I have been on this forum now for a while and I have used it extensively to buy and sell all manners of gun related stuff. I have never had as many seamless transactions with as many decent standup guys as I have here. I should have given more credit where it has been due all along, but I will be more diligent in the future I promise. Here is a short list of folks I have dealt with since March and each and every one of these transactions was a pleasure. Thanks guys.

Blanket
Four-Sixty
Alvin
Jeff423
Uncle Grinch
Jumbopanda
4719dave
Smoke4320
dirkdiggler
terryt
rmb721
BK7saum
Beagle333
Handyman77
Bardo
Red River Rick
Lefty Red
LivnDream
Rich22
plmitch
44wcf

Thanks again guys. I appreciate everything.

corbinace
07-15-2016, 02:29 AM
Yep, Rich22 did great by me. He supplied some great projectiles at a fair price. Packaged well enough to make it diagonally across our fair land.

Thanks a bunch, Tim.

Rich22
07-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Yep, Rich22 did great by me. He supplied some great projectiles at a fair price. Packaged well enough to make it diagonally across our fair land.

Thanks a bunch, Tim.

You are very welcome Tim, I appreciate your business very much.

pistolshooter
10-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Rich is a good guy to do business with. Fair prices, good communication, quick to ship. Product was exactly as described. I would definately do business with him again.

RedlegEd
05-03-2018, 07:11 PM
Please let me add to the praise of Rich22. Smooth transaction and got the item quickly and well packaged. Deal confidently with Rich22. Thanks, Ed