PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Texas Reloaders?

JesterGrin_1
01-20-2008, 03:09 PM
Since I am pretty new at reloading and do not know anyone that does. I thought I would post here looking for others in and around the San Antonio area that do reload. And even maybe get a group purchase of primers and powder now and then to save us all some money. As well as to actually meet some like minded people.

Right now I am mainly reloading .44 Mag for my S&W 629 Classic and a Marlin 1894SS in .44 Mag as well as .38 special but I am sure I will add more as I have found and read it can be a sickness lol.

Scrounger
01-20-2008, 05:24 PM
Since I am pretty new at reloading and do not know anyone that does. I thought I would post here looking for others in and around the San Antonio area that do reload. And even maybe get a group purchase of primers and powder now and then to save us all some money. As well as to actually meet some like minded people.

Right now I am mainly reloading .44 Mag for my S&W 629 Classic and a Marlin 1894SS in .44 Mag as well as .38 special but I am sure I will add more as I have found and read it can be a sickness lol.

One fellow that comes to mind is Joel Chavez, a member here. He lives in nearby New Braunfels. Send him a PM.

Charley
01-24-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm in NE San Antonio. Been handloading for 25+ years, casting for 20.

put
01-31-2008, 12:02 AM
I have been reloading and casting for a few years. I cast 45 Colt and 38/357. I reload a lot of other rifle and pistal.

i live in North east san Antonio. :castmine: