PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting the powder/primer combo at Graf and sons?

Billairgun
07-03-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm tempted, but right now stretched a little thin.

double00
07-04-2014, 06:07 AM
i seen the combo and was thinking about it. A customer at a LGS told me graf's in st. charles mo. has shotgun powder in bulk from Italy. You have to bring your own container. He might have been pulling my chain.

jonp
07-04-2014, 02:42 PM
i seen the combo and was thinking about it. A customer at a LGS told me graf's in st. charles mo. has shotgun powder in bulk from Italy. You have to bring your own container. He might have been pulling my chain.
I find that hard to believe from a liability standpoint. Both from having open kegs of powder lieing around and letting customers fill up non-original containers with loose powder.

double00
07-04-2014, 03:30 PM
the containers made me wonder about it.

double00
07-05-2014, 10:46 AM
sorry i did not mean to high jack this thread. But since i mentioned it, i want to give out what info. i have received. My friend called graf's this morning and they do not have it yet. It is coming from spain, not italy. Customer has to supply their own approved container (old powder container). Graf's will relabel it and give loading data. There will be no limit. Friend was to call back in a week or two. sorry again for high jack. The combo does look tempting.