06-28-2014, 11:19 PM
punches109167109168109169109170

Okay any ideas on what is fair to sell
what should be sold what.

Thanks for any insight.

Mach Cat

Bent Ramrod
06-29-2014, 01:57 AM
The three blue presses are Mity Mites, probably from Shooters' Accessory Supply, run by Ted Smith. The type face on the instructions is also Ted Smith's font. You have a couple of what looks like Pacific C or Pacific Super presses, with accompanying ejector frames. The red press is a C-H Swag-O-Matic. Most of the loose dies and punches look like Ted Smith stuff for the Mity Mites. The one I've never seen before is that split die. Looks like a core seater that somebody sectioned, but why would they do that?

Looks like you have a core cutter, but I don't know the brand. Also a cannelure tool. Looks like your dad was a committed bullet swager.

You'd have to go to E-Bay or Gun Broker for the values on the presses. I bought my Mity Mite with a couple die sets many years ago for $50. A shame about all the rust--if it's gotten into the die cavities they are pretty much ruined.

I once wanted to send a point forming die with slight internal damage to Corbin to lap out and he said it wasn't worth the time or the diamond paste that it would take to do the job.

Pressman
06-29-2014, 02:53 PM
The core cutter is Herter's. One of the presses, the smaller one looks like a C-H, the other is Pacific.
Ken

scarry scarney
07-01-2014, 11:44 AM
I have the same core cutter. It uses bushing for different diameters of lead wire, and it is adjustable for the length (weight). Pretty slick