PDA

View Full Version : RCBS is Great

jsizemore
06-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Just got off the phone with a Tech from RCBS. My primer pocket swager was missing a couple parts and they are sending them with no charge. Wouldn't take any payment info, just wanted my shipping address. How good is that?

2000 military crimps, here I come!!!

Big Boomer
06-26-2014, 04:08 PM
I damaged the de-prime stem, neck expander part of my .223 RCBS die set and called them to find out the cost of replacement. The person with whom I spoke simply asked for my name and mailing address and sent the new part without cost and paid the postage. That was several years back but evidently RCBS is still maintaining a very good image in the reloading community. Big Boomer

Beagle333
06-26-2014, 04:17 PM
I bought a used RCBS mold last month, from an estate, but it had no handle pins, and I called and told them just that, and said I wanted to buy two pins, and they sent me four pins with allen screws, no charge!

RugerFan
06-26-2014, 04:37 PM
I've had similar experiences with RCBS. Great company.

Johnny_V
06-26-2014, 04:48 PM
I relocated my reloading room and lost both the large and small swage adapters for my primer pocket swager and the guy refused to take payment. They sent both at no charge to me. Real stand up company and GREAT customer service....

Gator 45/70
06-26-2014, 06:31 PM
I've buggered up a few items mfg. by RCBS, Nothing but good to say about their customer service and I admitted fault on my end, No problem, New replacement part sent !

marlin39a
06-26-2014, 07:07 PM
I called last week to order parts for the RASS bench. Offered to pay and they said no. Doesn't get any better.

DR Owl Creek
06-27-2014, 02:48 PM
Sounds like an experience I had with RCBS customer service years ago. I just got one of those primer pocket swagers. I had the stem adjusted out too far, and bent the rod. I called RCBS and explained to the tech what I did, and that I wanted to buy some extras in case I ever did it again. He told me "not to do that again", and then sent them out for FREE. :razz:

Dave