PDA

View Full Version : Who are you?

crabo
01-19-2008, 02:37 AM
I have only been on this forum less than a year. I have noticed that there are some members here who provide products and services to shooters. I think it would be interesting to see what forum handles are related to the products and services offered.

Anyone want to introduce themselves?

Crabo

44man
01-19-2008, 08:36 AM
That is one of the best ideas I have seen here. But instead of just putting it in a post to get buried, how about a listing that would stay as a sticky? Or some other way to access a list?

jawjaboy
01-19-2008, 08:59 AM
Good idea crabo!

VTDW
01-19-2008, 11:39 AM
At www.marlinowners.com we set up a section called Industry Partners where our members that have businesses or services related to guns or outdoors may have their own forum if they wish. It sure is a boon to those that know how to work it.

Dave

wiljen
01-19-2008, 12:40 PM
This has been volunteered for sometime on castpics.net = I have added links to or given free start pages to members to advertise their stuff.

mike in co
01-19-2008, 01:10 PM
mike in co

THE COLORADO BRASS COMPANY

brass...as in 45 acp/357 sig/223(when available)/308(when available)
occassionally 44 rem mag and 45 long colt.
currently have 5 sources...three outdoor "agency"...all new once fired, two indoor public ranges,mostly once fired. the net affect is most of the brass is once fired.

lead...as in soft indoor range lead....smelted/fluxed, cast into 8-9 lb bricks.....

all shipping usps priority mail

LISTINGS IN THE SELL AND SWAP FORUM

may get a page done soon.....

PatMarlin
01-19-2008, 02:07 PM
Most all know about PMWFCFF, available here but also proud to announce that soon to be offered by your favorite online shooting supply dealer.

Also- I've sold a neat American Made Log Splitter for some years. If interested PLEASE mention you are a cast boolit member, or shooter in general.

http://www.westcoastminisplitter.com

........:drinks:

VTDW
01-19-2008, 02:36 PM
This has been volunteered for sometime on castpics.net = I have added links to or given free start pages to members to advertise their stuff.

I didn't know that but I like it. That is mutually beneficial to both the business folks and membership. Cudos

Dave

PatMarlin
01-19-2008, 02:49 PM
Here's one more...

Book Dowloads...

http://www.westcoastminisplitter.com/FreeHotWater.html

"FREE-HOT Water from Your Wood Stove" Safe re-circulating house systems, simple detailed instructions/drawings. No modifications or welding. Uses your water heater, or free storage tank.

"How to build a SUPER Bucker" The fastest way to make kindling, and buck up branches of all sizes with your chainsaw.

:Fire:............................:drinks:

Ranch Dog
01-19-2008, 06:27 PM
Ranch Dog... Ranch Dog Bullet Molds for Marlin Leverguns!

Gunload Master
01-20-2008, 12:07 AM
Marlin, I might be picking one of those 12 ton splitters up one of these days. My brother is starting a tree trimming business..

PatMarlin
01-20-2008, 12:14 AM
Good unit to use if splitting as you go. If you have a ton to get done in a big hurry, a large hydraulic splitter is faster.