PDA

View Full Version : Reloaders referance question

FrankG
06-25-2014, 06:54 PM
I downloaded the Reloaders Referance at sourceforge and it said I needed office to run .

So I downloaded Open Office and it still wont work.

Suggestions ???

mold maker
06-25-2014, 07:06 PM
Sounds like they want you to pay for the office program. There are several, or at least that's my take on it. I've run into the same thing, but its not something I really have to have. If it's a small file, go to a public library and ask for a print out, or have a friend try it on their PC.

Gar
06-25-2014, 08:30 PM
I had the same problem, check out this tread:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?12405-Downloadable-reloading-data-compilation

Be sure when you go to install the program to tell it you do not have MS Access.
Mine is work fine now.

SciFiJim
06-26-2014, 12:15 AM
I had the same problem, check out this tread:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?12405-Downloadable-reloading-data-compilation

Be sure when you go to install the program to tell it you do not have MS Access.
Mine is work fine now.

What he said!! Basically, you need MS Access Runtime.

You can get it here for free. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10910

dbosman
07-05-2014, 09:49 PM
Deleted by author.
A very chastened author.

gsdelong
07-06-2014, 07:59 AM
He wrote it for himself and allowed others to use it for free. What are you thinking with a post like that? Is it your goal to keep others from sharing to avoid left field critics?

N4AUD
07-06-2014, 11:51 AM
I wish people would not respond if they aren't familiar with Reloader's Reference. It's a great FREE program, and yes the fix mentioned above works.

9w1911
07-06-2014, 12:37 PM
,,and it does not work with a Mac as all of the other reloading programs, pretty weak.

dbosman
07-07-2014, 08:20 PM
I'm asking everyone to please accept my apology for my post. I screwed up. I shouldn't have said anything as my post wasn't casting related. And what I did write, I expressed incorrectly.

For the record, I like the Reloaders Reference program and have used it a bit. I very much appreciate the work that went into, and continues to go into it. I am also thrilled that wiljen is maintaining it which is something a lot of people don't bother with. That he shares the work freely is extraordinarily generous.

FrankG
07-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Got it to open with the free runtime but it wont open any files ? Something about coredata ???

AlaskanGuy
07-08-2014, 11:57 AM
I had the same problem.... But everything is working fine now... I downloaded the newer ms access runtime as well, and now everything is working great in my windows 7 laptop... Wiltgen really did a nice job... Very nice... And also downloaded the manuals and targets options and they are very cool....

AG

2wheelDuke
07-08-2014, 12:26 PM
,,and it does not work with a Mac as all of the other reloading programs, pretty weak.

I can't blame a guy who provides a free program for not making it available for Mac & Linux as well. I haven't looked at code since I was in college, so I'm not up to the task. I'd love to see someone make ports available though.