PDA

View Full Version : The Lee-Enfield Rifle by Major E.G.B. Reynolds

robertbank
01-19-2008, 12:13 AM
This book has been scanned and may be downloaded on to your computer. Go here to make a copy. You may have to join the forum. The book is considered one of the definitive pieces on this Lee Enfield.

http://www.milsurps.com/showthread.php?t=2394

The book is long out of print.

Moderators you might want to download the book and sticky it on this web site.

Take Care

Bob

Bad Water Bill
01-19-2008, 08:46 AM
Thank you sir just downloaded it for my son and yes you have to register but was the fastest I have ever seen Thanks again. BWB:castmine:

Four Fingers of Death
01-19-2008, 10:15 AM
I'm glad it was fast for you BWB, I registered late yesterday afternoon and it is now 0115 am an no email yet. I guess all goos thingsa come to those who wait. I'll check again tomorrow.

Four Fingers of Death
01-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Sorry, computer going silly.

robertbank
01-19-2008, 10:42 AM
If you can't get on PM me your email address and I will send it to you.

Take Care

Bob

waksupi
01-19-2008, 12:09 PM
Mick, check your spam filter. Mine came through in under a minute.

wolfspotter
01-19-2008, 12:20 PM
Registered and downloaded the book. Thanks :drinks:

Four Fingers of Death
01-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Still not in off for a day or so, I'll have a look Monday night when I get back, Thanks.

nicholst55
01-20-2008, 01:26 PM
I registered and immediately got my confirmation e-mail; had the book downloaded all in less than five minutes. The site seems to be in Canada, and a lot of their discussion centers around things that we don't often see here in the Lower 48. Still, they seem like a bunch of very knowledgeable guys. I steered one fella who was asking about cast boolits to this forum, so I guess turn about is fair play! ;)

BadgerDog
01-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Hi... :)

I'm a moderator over at www.milsurps.com ...

First, if you are a Microsoft Hotmail user, Google Gmail user, Yahoo email user, or something similar, you may not find the validation email in your in-box. Hotmail (and similar free type services) often put validation emails into your trash bin, so check there if you can't find it in your in-box. If you can't find any of the validation emails which are automatically sent, you can manually force the system to send you one to the email address you registered under. Click HERE (http://www.milsurps.com/register.php?do=requestemail) to manually send yourself a validation email to the email address our system shows you as being registered under.

Second, at the request of the provider, the download for this article has been suspended indefinitely. To locate an "out of print" hard copy of this book, please check other Internet milsurp collectors forums, eBay, or use Google search. We apologize to the members here, as well as our own membership for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Badger

robertbank
01-20-2008, 07:19 PM
For those that want a copy of this book PM me.

Take Care

Bob