PDA

View Full Version : Mid Range Match Cincinnati

Boz330
06-23-2014, 11:32 AM
For you guys in the Cincinnati area there is a Mid Range match at Miami Rifle and Pistol range east of Cincy on the 12th and 13th of July. Competition at 300, 500 and 600yds. 10 rounds plus sighters at each distance.
Contact is Dave Munch:
at: 513-474-6292 or e-mail @ dmunch451ml@gmail.com

Bob

Boz330
06-24-2014, 06:19 PM
Wow all of these folks around with Gibbs rifles and no one wants to see what they really are capable of??????????????

Bob

DIRT Farmer
06-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Getting away is the problem Bob. I was lucky to make most of the shoot at Friendship last week and spent almost of my time at the Quail Walk. I saw several of the LRML guys at camp though. Did you make it up?

Boz330
06-25-2014, 09:38 AM
Getting away is the problem Bob. I was lucky to make most of the shoot at Friendship last week and spent almost of my time at the Quail Walk. I saw several of the LRML guys at camp though. Did you make it up?

I did finally get up on Thursday. I was at Camp Atterbury for the long range match.
Since my knees have been replaced shooting the Gibbs is out but I'm staying in practice with a BPCR. Kneeling when I get up and down is excruciating so with the CR once down and once up and I can do it without kneeling. It is supposed to get better over time.
I had some powder to deliver to Ray Hopkins and managed to enjoy an adult beverage with Pete, Steve, and Hoppy over at their encampment.
I had to get ready for an FAA inspection on Wed and that really messed up my week and not for the good.

Bob