PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal?

AbitNutz
06-20-2014, 03:02 PM
I've always been a Dillon guy but this deal looks pretty attractive. Free shipping, discounted price and 500 free bullets...

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/00005095100/Lock-N-Load_AP_Progressive_Press_?utm_source=AP+Press+Fre e+Ship+and+VNTSC&utm_campaign=VNTSC&utm_medium=email

jmort
06-20-2014, 03:12 PM
That seems like a great deal from what I have seen. Aside from the price/free shipping/free bullets, some prefer the L N L.

AbitNutz
06-20-2014, 03:15 PM
Shell plate not included....still it seems cheap.

Guardian
06-20-2014, 03:25 PM
They've been running in the $400-$429 range. So, yes, its a decent deal. I wish I had room to put another.

32Cal
06-21-2014, 07:46 AM
That is the cheapest I have seen them, ordered one myself. I already have one that is about 5 years old, but now have two. I buy a lot of items from Midsouth, very satisfied with their service.

Jim

g.man10mm
06-25-2014, 09:34 PM
I've had one since about '07-'08, and have been very satisfied. I'm not too meticulous keeping round counts, but feel comfortable saying it's loaded over 100K rounds. I've replaces the primer system several times (usually spilled powder locks it up and I ham-handedly jam the down stroke bending the slide, or turn the wrong way and snap off the seater when changing primer size). Every time I call Hornady, they replace it all for free, in spite of my admissions that it's my own fault. I doubt they replace a press lost to fire like Dillon, but I'm fully satisfied. I recently bought a 2nd from a member here, and use the In-line fab quick change system to switch between small and large primer systems in my small workshop. You get a lot of press for the money in my opinion.