PDA

View Full Version : Finally Scored a RCBS Posi-Prime Hand Priming Tool

Bayou52
06-20-2014, 08:41 AM
After months of searching, I finally scored a like new in the box RCBS Posi-Prime Hand Priming Tool. I'm thrilled at its unused condition after all these years. It probably went unused because it did not have the priming rod assemblies. I was able to piece these assemblies together, and now the tool is complete.

FYI - the tool even had the original box and instruction sheet. If anyone wants a copy of the original instruction sheet, kindly email me and I will email you a scanned copy of same.

TNsailorman
06-20-2014, 09:12 AM
Its good to see you snagged one Bayou. Now you can watch LSU or the Ragin Cajins stomp on somebody saturday evenings while you prime brass. Unfortunately, the VOLS are not stomping on too many people lately. Have fun with your set, I know you will like them. james

Bayou52
06-20-2014, 09:18 AM
Its good to see you snagged one Bayou. Now you can watch LSU or the Ragin Cajins stomp on somebody saturday evenings while you prime brass. Unfortunately, the VOLS are not stomping on too many people lately. Have fun with your set, I know you will like them. james

Thanks, James - I know you use your posi-prime a lot, and I'm sure I will, too!