PDA

View Full Version : Additional DVD circulating library

Bonz
06-17-2014, 06:34 PM
As started by Brassmagnets' original post.

"Bullet Casting 101", as well as "Advanced Reloading" from Wolfe Publishing. Both are great videos. Works the same here as on Brass's post. dbosman (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?28133-dbosman) will pick someone from whoever responds to this post and I will mail these videos out. Once XXXX has had a couple or three weeks, XXXX starts a thread offering to pass them on. At that point, I'll see who responds and PM XXXX to pass the DVDs along to YYYY. When YYYY is finished, the process gets repeated, with XXXX choosing the new recipient. Clear as mud? Just like the reloading book and the BMDVD collection, this needs to make the rounds and not end up in someone's collection. I just want to pay forward whatever I can in honor of those on this site who've helped me.

The DVDs are ready for the next recipient.

Alvin
06-18-2014, 04:36 PM
I would love to get a chance at these. I've put my name in for the other ones as well. I wouldn't need much time with them, probably a week or so. Thanks for helping out!

Bonz
06-27-2014, 08:09 PM
I would love to get a chance at these. I've put my name in for the other ones as well. I wouldn't need much time with them, probably a week or so. Thanks for helping out!

Alvin - Please PM me your shipping address and I'll get these mailed to you.