PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my subscriptions

wcp4570
06-15-2014, 09:49 PM
For awhile now I have not been getting email notifications for new replies to topics I am subscribed to. Today I added a new subscription an just checked the topic just now and it had 3 new replies but no email notifications. Anyone else having this problem?

wcp

oneokie
06-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Try going to your UserCP and clearing your choices and saving the changes, then go back and reselect your choices and save again and see if that fixes the issue.

TCFAN
06-16-2014, 12:51 AM
Check your Spam inbox. That is where I found all of my notifications.........Terry

Cornbread
06-16-2014, 08:50 PM
Check your Spam inbox. That is where I found all of my notifications.........Terry

Thank you! That seems to be what happened to mine. I was wondering why they stopped showing up, I thought it was part of the board malfunctions of late. I didn't want to annoy the folks working on it so I was waiting to see if it would correct itself. Apparently the whole time since I stopped getting them they have been going to my spam folder in GMail.

Did the mail server change the IP with which it sends mail or something? Is that why GMail started flagging them as spam? It didn't used to when I first joined.

Gunload Master
06-17-2014, 07:44 AM
As of late, email providers have been flagging our emails as spam. We are working with them to stop flagging them.

wcp4570
06-17-2014, 10:26 PM

TCFAN
Yep Spam was where they were all located. Never thought about looking there. Thanks

wcp