PDA

View Full Version : Great experience with NOE

Static line
06-14-2014, 08:21 PM
I just want to throw in a good word and a big thank you to AL Nelson at NOE bullet moulds. His moulds are great and his service is outstanding.His good nature to want to please his customers is above and beyond what I would have expected on an order that I had placed and a trivial mistake was made in his sending the wrong item to me.I politely emailed Al and simply just pointed it out to him.Little did I know that he would be calling me on the phone to tell me a new one would be in the mail at no cost.This experience is very unique in this day and age.I shall return as a customer and I wish his company the very best.
Thanks Al Nelson

Sweetpea
06-14-2014, 08:26 PM
Yep, I had an issue earlier this year...

I had sold a Mihec mould to another member, but neglected to include the top punch. I mailed the punch separately, but it never showed...

Had quite the ordeal just trying to find another punch that would work properly, so I sent Al and email, and asked if he could help, I just needed to hold up my end of the deal.

Al went ahead and sent out the punch, free of charge.\

Oh, and their moulds rock!

rbuck351
06-15-2014, 08:13 AM
I have 5 NOE molds now and even the little 225 37gr boolits fall out of the mold upon opening with the rare one needing a light tap. Great molds at a great price.

mikeym1a
06-15-2014, 11:10 AM
I have also been pleased with the molds I've gotten from NOE. Price is very reasonable, and response very speedy. many thanks to NOE. mikey

Static line
06-15-2014, 01:57 PM
To be very honest,I am just getting started in this hobby of casting bullets but one thing that I came to realize right from the biginning was the fact that all,mould makers,lube makers,bullet makers and experienced people alike,really try their very best to please their customers and the newbees that are under their wings.It really is like one big happy family.It all makes the trip that more worthwhile and enjoyable.

ubetcha
06-16-2014, 08:11 PM
I also had a concern with an order I put into AL and to my surprise he called me to help straighten out the problem. And I think it was on a Saturday to boot . I agree, that is customer service that is very seldom seem in todays business. I will be buying my molds from NOE. Thanks Al for your wonderful produce and service!!

TXGunNut
06-16-2014, 10:17 PM
So glad Al's new shop is up and running, seems it was a struggle to keep up before. Inventory and variety has improved greatly, quality remains high. Never had the pleasure of talking with Al but maybe someday.
Haven't had the pleasure of doing business with Tom @ Accurate but I understand he is first rate as well.

osteodoc08
06-17-2014, 09:25 PM
I've got several NOE molds. Most recent is a 413-230 LFN designed by Blammer. As usual and typical.....outstanding quality. Top tier molds for sure

AlaskanGuy
06-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Mr Nelson took an Idea that I had about a design, and easily created exactly what I wanted... Not a nay sayer bone in his body, his words to me were, "hmmmmm that sounds interesting.... Let me thing about that for a day or so..." After that, he delivered exactly what I requested... Remember the term, "have it your way" ???? Well, mr Nelson gave it to me exactly that way...

AG

dromia
06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
NOE have started their own forum now, a place for NOE GBs, inventory re-runs/updates and all things NOE.

http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php

dmize
06-18-2014, 10:28 PM
I only have 3 NOE molds and they ROCK!!!
When I wanted the mold for my 500 JRH I emailed him,his reply was...Had 1 left,I just put it back with your name on it.
I had questions about a 360-180 WFN I bought for my 357 Max. He answered it in detail almost immediately.
Al is a first class guy with a first class product.

rintinglen
06-20-2014, 11:43 PM
Al is a pusher who preys on casting innocents. You start with a Lee mould, or two, then maybe a Lyman or an RCBS, then the next thing you know you're spending the rent on those beauties from NOE.:kidding: I only have 8, and I can quit any time I want....

Bzcraig
06-20-2014, 11:45 PM
His molds are second to none.

rush1886
07-13-2014, 07:53 AM
Please allow me to join in the chorus, here. I, too, had a minor problem with a group buy mold from about 2 yrs back. I tried everything within my personal knowledge/experience base to remedy. No luck.

A couple of emails and a phone conversation later, a new mold appeared in my mailbox. No charge of course.

Thanks, Al!!