PDA

View Full Version : Just geezing

just bill
06-14-2014, 10:35 AM
Did any one ever acquire a schematic/drawing/diagram for this ?

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?29422-Automatic-bullet-swager-die-ejector-up-date

Bill

BT Sniper
06-14-2014, 12:53 PM
Swagerman passed away.

Checking the top of our forum here you will see the following.

If You Mash Lead into Cylinders ! This area dedicated to "Swagerman" James E. Evitts for his tireless pursuits in the craft. RIP Jim.

You got an auto eject system coming anyway.

BT

just bill
06-14-2014, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=BT Sniper;2819363]Swagerman passed away.

Checking the top of our forum here you will see the following.

If You Mash Lead into Cylinders ! This area dedicated to "Swagerman" James E. Evitts for his tireless pursuits in the craft. RIP Jim.

You got an auto eject system coming anyway.

BT[/QUOTE

Brian, I know and thanks. I was just curious about who may have built or acquired the plan, I like plans, schematics, drawings and all that technical stuff, it just looks neet. I have plans and books and stuff I will never build, even swaging dies, reloading dies, and hundreds of wood working plans, even repair Manuals for things like Mercedes diesels, Porsche 928 and other stuff. I read these cartoon like technical papers like some of corbin and wish they were more technical. I even have a copy of the machinery guide #26. Some time I will email you about a specific die set, it is more complicated then the threads show, however your very busy and I respect that. If I had a die maker near me I would be there as helper just for the joy of learning.
Respectfuly,
Bill