PDA

View Full Version : Let's help the kids (copied and pasted from team boolits for greater exposure)

Wialco
06-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Tax deductible Donations for Georgia 4H Trap & Skeet TeamMy son Hayden and the rest of the Walton County Trap and Skeet Team, won the state match against 64 other counties, and are now eligible to represent the state of Georgia in the National match in Grand Island Nebraska. I have coached some of these kids for two years and this group of kids can shoot well enough to win the National Match. The coaches are scrambling to raise money so the team can make the trip. We need a minimum of $5000 to make this trip happen. We have to buy a minimum of 2100 rounds of ammo, fuel, hotel for a week etc, I hate asking for anything, but this is an experience of a lifetime for these kids and a chance to help spread the enjoyment that kids get from the shooting sports. We do all we can for these kids and they have never failed us. They normally shoot modified trap, but once they decided to test themselves at the Trap and Skeet event we built them a home made high house from trash cans and wooden pallets. It obviously worked. I'm asking for tax deductible donations through 4H so these kids can make this trip. There are two ways to donate. There is a form that can be mailed out with a check or donations can be made through a 4H pay pal account. If you are interested please send me a private message and I will be happy to send you a form and any information you need. All donations are tax deductible. If you feel you can make a personal donation or if you have a business that is looking for a tax deduction please consider giving to these kids. Thanks in advance for your support. I'm attaching some pictures of the team. Please feel free to share this posting to anyone you feel may be interested in donatingdonations should be made payable to walton county 4h trap & skeet. Thank YouAttachment 107527Attachment 107528Potential Donor Letter.pdf

Bad Water Bill
06-13-2014, 03:07 AM
Bump for our future shooters.

Mustangpalmer1911
06-13-2014, 06:33 AM
PM coming for PP info.

osteodoc08
06-13-2014, 08:44 AM
When do you need the donations by? When is the trip?