PDA

View Full Version : Very nice day at the range.

Charlie Two Tracks
06-05-2014, 10:34 AM
I've been taking it easy on shooting lately and haven't been out to the range so I can save the stock I have. It has gotten to be ridiculous. I have decided to save back the components for a thousand rounds and get going with shooting. I went to the range yesterday afternoon and shot 262 rounds out of my 6" GP-100. Nice and easy, no time pressure and most of the time I was by myself. Ranges were from 25 yds to 100 yds. A couple of guys came by at different times and would shoot a few of their store bought rounds and then leave. I owe a big thanks to this site and fellow casters for allowing me to learn how to cast and reload. I have over 10,000 primers and more than enough powder for them and a good 2,000 rounds loaded. Time to get shooting and not worry so much about tomorrow. Wife and I are heading out to our campsite today until Sunday. I need to enjoy more and worry less.:smile:

jcwit
06-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Enjoy each & every day as it comes, no one knows what tommorow brings.

Glad you'er having fun.

TenTea
06-05-2014, 10:55 AM
If we have our health, we have everything.
To my mind, there is no sense in leaving behind a well stocked armory having not taken the time to enjoy any of it on a nice spring day at the range.
Tomorrow is guaranteed to no one.
Carpe diem.